CHAPTER-5

Here comes the COLDEST GUGK 🥶

POV : Yoongi

"Chumy chum , where are you? we gotta go chum before Gguk get mad" I sound exhausted  searching for my winged horse.

As i see my chumy standing near the falls not far away from me , I walk towards him like a cat  to startle him playfully .  But there comes the irony , i stand still startled by the sweet scent that hits my nostrils , while my eyes reflects the vision of a tiny cute little omega angel , who was staring me with a horrified face.

"A omega werewolf here ? that too alive!" , "wait , what a vampire ? In paradise!" we both exclaim simultaneously, and he steps back from me out of fear.

"No cute one , I swear --- i won't harm you" I say nearing him.

"Really ,you w-on't hu-rt me?" he quoestions me still terrified .

"Of course not cutey, what's your name?" I ask him with a friendly face to make the latter fell comfortable.

"Iam Kim Taehyung" he says with a little boxy smile and questions me --

"Your name?" 

"Iam Minyoongi , as you know iam a half vampire and a  half alpha wolf" I reply with a smile "is that possible?" he ask ammused. "Yes , I was about to die and my bestfriend Gugk saved me , by changing me into a half vampire " I reply "But how do you exists here ?, you are an immortal creature"sounding little scared , he starts walking with a pail of water as i follow him

"I Do because of my bestfriend and eventually repaying the debt i owe" i reply back .

"So you are th-e "as he questions me i got cut off by the mind link from Gugk .

"Where are you yoongz?, we have to torture a wizard intruder now" Gugk mindlinks sounding little mad.

"On the way Gugk ,will be there in a minute" I reply .

With no time to bid my goodbye to the little angel , I flew away with my chumy.

As i walk inside the prison , I can hear more and more whimpers, and growls of Gugk as I near .

"HeyaGugk,sorry for the late" I say as i see him torturing our new wizard guest.

POV : GUGK

After mind linking with Yoongz , I walk towards the prison to torture the wizard who intruded some minutes ago .

I take big strides , hoping to get some information about the increased upcoming existence of immortal creature in my land.

"stop whimpering you wanky wizard" I growl as i let grow my finger nails piercing through his chest .

While my fingers feeling his ribs , he whimpers more in unbearable pain . He can't  scream as i tied his stupid mouth , to get rid of his wicked spells.

 "Here, just write down how you got here. or else you'll see your heart pumping "Lub Dub"  in my hands" I growl with a smirk .

I can smell Yoongz nearing us.

"Heya Gugk , sorry for the late" he says.

"Why did you come too early Yoongz ? you can take your splendid time nah.." I sound sarcastic.

"You sarcased correct Gguk, it was a splendid time with a cute little angel" he says making my curiosity trigger ... But I get cutt off by the wizard sobs as he writes down some information .

"By the help of magic mirror .... You have magic mirror which is in your library , and in werewolf world we have one " I read it out, as yoongi throws him in one of the cells , while me commanding the guard not to let anyone inside the library and to lock it with full protection.

We got heading to my office and i fresh me up by cleaning the blood splashed on me  quite quickly .

I turn towards yoongi "Now cure my curiosity, who is that angel you mentioned before?" I ask remembering what he told.

"He is a omega werewolf , He's an absolute angel , His name is Kim ktaehung" he says with his gummy smile . It is the first time , I hear yoongi describing about the beauty of a male . "Hey yoongz , you sound like a gay" I say typically.

               "you grumpy Gugk, you know i hate gays and i'll never be a one . I describe him because he is cute and adorable ,even if you see him iam damn sure that you'll be stunned by his beauty" he says assured. "whatever, but no angel can beat my features of my Lisa" I say loosing my senses.

           "Just fucking stop talking about that shit Gugk , eventhough she is your mate ,  she dumbed you like nothing, and you still so into her" he sounds pathetic. 

      Now again back to my senses , I walk past to the office basement only to pick a bottle of champagne .

                Asusual Yoongi yells at me for drinking too much . Ignoring his yells and advices , i let my wings grow ,now  flying towards the end of the cascade,where the jade black water streams down owing the perfect view of my lover's land from above .I fold my wings as i walk towards the gulmohar tree with  perfect black shades ,
where i usually take my seat with my champagne.

     As i start drinking i look down my land , it was beautiful , full of lovable couples  enjoying every moments, cherishing their love together.

                 It was a calming colourful  view from above , but iam used to darkness from childhood . Even my surroundings in earth and even in heaven is surrounded by darkness like how my cold heart, my character, my behaviour and negative thoughts. I don't want to be like this but i can't just get rid of it.

            My character and behaviour got colder when i lost my mother. My heart got cold and thoughts got dark and made me even more colder when i got rejected by mate. only my mother and Lisa were  everything in my life , but they both left me making me into nothing

                   I continue to drink as the memories of my mate hits hard , her words and her actions while she rejected me, still drives me insane. As some unforgettable moments with her, started to get on my nerves, i let myself sink into our last meet.

               *•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

I feel sorry for Gugk 🤧 But he'll be happy soon 🙂

                       •--☘°•💜•°☘--•
                          BORAHAE
                          21/01/2021