CHAPTER - 30

Before getting in -- im sorry sugar plums 🤧 I really took much time to update :( --so guess what !! Enjoy your triple update 😌

Caution : Long chapter (4k+)

B/w don't forget to cry with me after seeing the cover pic 🥺

POV : Author

After two months :

"Jiminee !! What can I do now ? He is asking day out today --- how can I prepare surprise for him then !? How am I gonna decorate !!! I'm going nuts" Tae rants on , as he was about to propose Gugk this night , yeah ! It was Gugk's birthday -- but Gugk called him out for a date to celebrate his birthday with his pup , that too in human world.

"Don't worry TaeTae just go and enjoy with your love , I and yoongi will take care of things---even we have our hyungs too !! You already said me the decorations and plans right ? So set your mind free and prepare yourself " Jimin says with genuine smile.

"I don't wanna bother you people--" Tae pouts looking down. "Just stop it already before I kick your ass !! I said we will take care of things and you are not bothering us understand !?" Jimin yells annoyed.

"Thank you Jimineee !! I dont know what I'll do without you -- love you so much" Tae hugs his chum tight . "I got enough cold already ! I can't take anymore " Jimin sounds sarcastic faking a Achooo atlast . "You brat !" Tae pats Jimin's back playfully.

"I'll go get ready now -- bu - bye" Tae flies out of Jimin's room happily like a newborn butterfly. "Aisshh this boy !! Just too cute" Jimin adores his chum and heads for the preparation.

Tae enters the room , but nowhere he found Gugk , so he took a nice shower yet a boring shower without his Ggu's flirty acts . After he opened the closet , searching a suitable attire for Date. He smirks , eyes already captivated by a particular dress .

Meanwhile ~

"Yoongz!! You got it form Jin hyung ?" Gugk tries to sound normal checking out some paper works. "Yeah" Yoongi pretends to sound okay as he answerd the same quoestion for the fifth time . "You checked it right!?" Gugk asks , feet tapping by itself continuously on the poor floor. "Yes I checked" Yoongi grits his teeth clearly annoyed by the same question for the tenth time.

There was a deadly silence for two minutes , only tik tok of the clock and tapping of the foot sound was heard -- "You checked it well right?!" Gugk asks for the twentieth time , whereas yoongi already lost his patience.

"You dumb ass , shit head bastrad !! Just go and get ready for the date !!! You gonna propose him , I can understand that you are damn nervous -- but dont take people's life like this making the same fucking question in million ways ! I already said I'll take care of the paper work !!! You stubborn pig why are you still sitting like a Buffalo here ?" Yoongi yells only to get even more annoyed by Gugk's awkward smile.

"Don't smile like that with your cute bunny teeth bitch -- GET OUT NOW !!! OR I'LL THROW YOU OUT OF THE HEAVEN !!!!" Yoongi yells as Gugk already runs away not before hugging his annoyed Hyung , melting the older's heart by his newborn speciality -- brattiness.

As Gugk enters the room , his jaw was digging way to the underground , while the room was already flooding by his drool . Gugk was stunned by his angel who was wearing a loose red dress with black square spots in it , tending him to look all girly and gorgeous.

 Gugk was stunned by his angel who was wearing a loose red dress with black square spots in it , tending him to look all girly and gorgeous