CHAPTER-26

🚫 Hlo gyus !! Please check out if I had done double update...many of you didn't read the 25 Th chapter , and went on with 26 th chapter as I double updated last time.🚫

🥺 Before going into the chapter -- no hates for author-nim please 😅

POV : Author

The little angel was in deep slumber and then ---

In dream

Tae opens his eyes and finds himself in the empty white room , with only a telephone in the corner . The confused angel slowly gets up and stand still , gathering his scrambling thoughts to get out from there.

As he was about to step forward, the telephone rings flinching him a bit. He walks in tiny steps with panic plastered face and picks up the call----

"He-llo..." He stammers , but nobody answered back .... Instead he heared a familiar voice from behind.

"Tae !! " Jin utters almost inaudible , which is far enough to grab the angel's attention in the empty room.

"Sorry , who are you I - I can't remember ... Do you know me ??" Tae asks bold. He was not scared tho , he felt comfortable and safe around the tall male... He felt assurance and love in the latter's eyes.

"I'm Jin -- the one who prepares tasty Tacos for you--" Jin pauses and engulfs Tae into his arms. "Please remember us Tae ! come back ... Heaven feels like hell without you " Jin breaks the hug , and looks into Tae's eyes "Dont be scared , we won't hurt you....Hope you come back...love you" Jin says and disappears all of the sudden.

Tae eyes brims , not knowing what is going on .... Before even he could process his thoughts , Hobi and Joon appears .

"Angel ! " Joon clasps Tae into his arms , whereas the gods of sun , now again turned into god of destruction, breaking Tae's ribcage with a tight hug.

"Ahh that h-urts" angel was barely audible. Joon breaks his hug as Hobi starts .

"Tae I know you can't remember us or trust us . But please believe us ... We only have little time , so iam going ahead with the plan.." Hobi says -- "Please please pretty please Tae -- remember what we are gonna say now." Joon pleads as Hobi starts to explain the plan.

Hobi says about how Tae should sacrifice his angel , how reach the hell and how Gugk will transform him into vampire.

"So you are saying that -- bogum is my mate but not my Ggu am I right ?!" Tae gets the point. "Yeah , right ... he is the one who you loved --- not that bogum , he is just a fucker...he even rejected you a week ago" Joon fists up.

"Please Tae , remember this . Please do wear the pink pendant which Gugk gave you...It's the symbol of true love -- make sure you always wear it " Hobi says thinking the pendant could help them in anyway.

Hobi gains a little nod from the already confused crying angel. "It would be scary and though to do so ... but you can do it Tae .... Okay ! " Joon says . The guidance in hobi's eyes and reflection of caring in Joon eyes makes Tae to believe them. Soon they both disappear into thin air.

Tae wipes of his big tears as the pair of arms wraps him around ---

"Tae Tae !! " as soon as Tae hears Jimin's voice he turns around and hugs his chum tight. "Jimine !!! Where were you!! I don't know what is going on with me" he breaks up so hard .

"Calm down angel" Yoongi says Patting Tae's back. "Who - is he" Tae asks snuggling closer to Jimin. "I'm yoongi -- your hyung angel" Yoongi says. Tae doesn't know what he was doing , but as soon as he heard yoongi's name , he clinged onto to his vamp hyung.