CHAPTER-8

So here is a small but a interesting get together ! Hope u like it

POV:Kimtaehyung

                   Tears rolling down my cheeks, I slam my eyelids in fear  sneaking closer to Jimin. "It's alright Tae, we are gonna land up soon" Jimin comforts me as we fly. "Little one open your eyes we are here" Yoongi says. It only took minutes to reach here. As soon as we got down , I and jimin started talking about some random stuffs about this place while yoongi ties his chum around a tree trunk .

              "Tae Tae i once told you , i saw my mate in my dream and the skies were pale pink , you remember?" jimin ask fascinatingly. "Yes , jimine on that day in our school , yeah i remember " I reply. "In my dream, the sky and the surrounding i mentioned was exactly like this Tae , I guess so i can see the future and past in my dreams" jimin sounds serious. "Yaah!, did you watch any Fantasy fics movies without me?" I chuckle. "Tae , iam not joking around please believe-"we stop there , when Yoongi join us. "Only a minute walk from here , follow me." Yoongi starts walking. As we reach there, I got stunned by the artistic architecture , that  blends with the nature in idyllic manner. It is a pleasent, neat,artistic and eventually a big house, that resembles like the mordern heaven.

            "Hyungs! see our new guests" Yoongi yawps."Hey yoongi come in" I hear a voice from kitchen. "Jinnie hyung , where is Joonie?" he ask "Preparing some stuffs to dye his hair " he says "Honey what colour can i dye my hair?" I now see a handsome man with some dying materials in his hand

                     "Orange red it suits you" Jimin says enthusiasticly because he loves to dye hairs , and he always do my hair with black dye and choose my clothing , in simple word he is my stylist. "Well, but who are they?" he asks. "My name is Park Jimin , iam a beta and mate of this Vampire" he introduce as yoongi pouts a little. "What yoongi's mate?And you are alive?" Jinnie ask shocked. "Yes i and Tae are alive" Jimin answers. "Yeah! and iam KimTaehyung -" I start as jinne hyungs cuts me off "You are an omega and angel of seasons , am i right?" he ask. "Yeah - yes but how do you know?" I ask curious.

                 "Because you are blessed by him, and she is the so called moon    goddess . His name is seokjin , my Goddess" Joon says as my jaw hits the ground. "So , you are God of Sun?" Jimin sounds peculiar. "Yes that's right, his name is Namjoon and he is my God" seokjin assures. Now shocked by the fact iam exactly standing in heaven, that too infront of the Gods, i question "So how do i exist here , is there any way to get out of here?" I ask , as i and Yoongi takes seat on the dining , Jimin stands between us while  Joon  stands opposite side to the dinning and Jin still cooking.

                 "Yes it's there, but are you sure that you wanna leave your beloved parents here ? You have no one there, even you got dumped by your mate" jin says. " No i don't want to . You are moon goddess so there is no more amusement that you know about my every inch of life. But why that ring broke out letting a black hole ? why i let myself into it? why i came here?" i ask again. "It was the ring of  TRUE LOVE so it swallowed you in" Jinnie says. "But why me?" i ask again. "May be you can find you true love here Tae, who knows. Like Jimin got his mate" Jin says with a playful smirk.

                  "What True love?, you know that, i got dumped by my mate." I reply. "That is Bond Tae , Love and Bond are different from each other " joon replies. "So you can see our future life?" Jimin sounds curious. "No we can't, only i can know about someone's present and past life, that too i get to know only when we wanted." Jinnie says. "Ahhh Whatever , But why Bogum gifted me that , where he would have got that? whom it belongs too?" I add up several questions. "Aigooo , relax Tae , you'll get to know them soon , now come let me dye your hair " joon whines , as he walk towards us with some dying stuffs. "Yeah that's great ! let me do it for you both" Jimin shouts in his shrill voice.