CHAPTER-14

Yup !! A smut chapter ahead 😄 idk how I've written this is my first smut chapter tho 😐 do comment and please ignore my mistakes😶

😥Do check the Cover photo sjdkssks😍

POV : Author

Gugk flies above the sky engulfing his little angel into his arms in bridal style , while his naughty pup keep smooching his alpha now and then. "Control your naughtiness pup , or i can't help my wolf hunting you tonight" Gugk warns again. "Pup wants to be the prey for my alpha tho" Tae says in sexy husky tone .

As soon as they reach the house , Tae jumps out from gugk's hand running around ,teasing his alpha , But hungry gugk was not in the mood to play with his pup. He wanna play too but on the bed fuc ----okay leave it. He captures his angel in seconds , pecking away the cute pout as he lifts his pup on his shoulders and spanks Tae's butt as he rushes towards his room with his prey.

He shut the room door , pining his pup against the wall , as Tae crosses his leg against alpha's waist feeling the hades's hardness for him. Gugk pins tae's hand above his head , Kissing him with full of loveable lust . "Al-pha" tae husks in between the kiss gasping for air , but gugk doesn't care and deepens the kiss as tae lets out soft moans,filling the room with alpha's favorite music .

He slowly parts away his lips , as he licks and sucks around Tae's bruises and scars on the jaw line . Eventhough Tae feel the pain first , he soon felt relaxed and all the burises and scars disappears . "What did you do?" Tae amuses. "Uhummm..treating you. When Alpha's do this, wounds heal quickly." Gugk says and continues while one of his fangs contacts a little on Tae's silky skin.

Tae couldn't help letting out a deep yet soft groan pushing himself close to his alpha, dripping out his sweetcum as he gets harder and harder. "Can i mark you" ---"Mark me" both whispers simultaneously. Gguk places Tae on the bed , sneaking his hands inside Tae's shirt , teasing his hard nipple with his fingers while pecking his pup time to time. Gugk slowly moves away the angel's neck's hemline, exposing tae's shoulder as he hovers upon .

He passionately sucks and licks his lavishing neck line ,leaving some soft wet kisses and let his fangs slowly penetrate against Tae's tender skin. Eyes flashing their wolf colours , both of them moan aloud by the feeling of completeness , as tae tears up both in joy and pain.

Gugk removes his fangs and licks away Tae's mark to heal quickly . He kisses his pup's teary eyes , "Sorry for hurting you pup , now and back then too , it will be okay soon" gugk whispers spoting the mark. "The alpha , now iam seeing never hurted me....That alpha was not you , he is an asshole" Tae chuckles with teary eyes of joy. "I don't think so , the alpha which you see now , is the assholes of assholes. Do you wanna see me !?" gugk asks with a smirk squeezing Tae's butt with one hand. "Yes my alpha" Tae moans by the burning touch ,igniting Jk wolf. "I'll be rough...you know that i didn't have sex for years" Gugk warns again. "And you to know that i love rough one " Tae says , sliding his finger on Gugk's manhood. "Not so soon baby" alpha grabs Tae's hand as he undress his pup hurriedly.