CHAPTER -31

So here we go ~

Caution - I 've uploaded many pics 🥺 for better imaginations !! Hope you like it 💜

POV : Author

Gugk gets inside the house , plastering Jimin and Yoongi's happy faces with shocked expression , They was decorating the living hall , as they have already finished decorating Gugk's room as Tae asked to do so.

"Gugk , where is angel !?" Yoongi asks , knowing something is wrong . "I fucking don't know !!! Leave me alone" Gugk yells and gets down to the basement to kill his pain with champagne again.

He rushes to the basement and seats there drinking , not wanting to think anything , he just wanted to keep his mind blank at that moment --- he was just fed up with everything , it was been half an hour still he came here .

"Why you came here !?" Gugk mumbles staring at the glittering night sky , And seconds after a small snowflake lands on his bunny nose --

Minutes before

Tae rushes inside , only to get irritated by the spontaneous questions Yoongi and Jimin was throwing upon him . "Just a small misunderstanding hyung , I'll answer all of your questions for sure -- but not now and please inform other hyungs not to come 'cause I dont know whether the party will be held or not" Tae sounds pathetic whereas Yoongmin understood the situation and nods in agreement.

Tae senses his Ggu and gets down to the basement , no wasting time anymore.

He walks in baby steps and stands behind his Ggu who was stargazing with glassy eyes . "Why you came here!?" Gugk sounds colder .

Angel didn't open his mouth , instead he sways his hands in air majestically , controlling the surrounding and concentrates upon what he was going to next---

He creates the fresh perfect delicate snowflakes , forming the wordings "will you marry me Ggu" with one hand , while inviting some glinting fireflies to glow up the beautiful wordings .

I know that I'm a worst editor Lamo ! Adjust it pls ---🤧

He remembers Yugeoum saying Gugk was a fanboy of frozen and from back then Tae planned do his proposal like this --- he know that it was not a great or richy way to propose , but guessed his Ggu would like it

He then forms "YES" wording down , answering his Alpha's question which was asked an hour ago.

Gugk's eyes was filled with happy tears , which was glowing brighter more and more by the glinting fireflies. He was awe stuck and speechless to say or react anything . He was in his own utopia , His heart was pounding oh so faster , and even more faster if he could , when he felt two arms back hugging him soothingly , mind getting cloudy by his love's sweeter scent.