CHAPTER-12

Hlo gyus this is one of my personal favorite chapter :)...read it😄 and sure it'll will be the favorite chapter for you too.

POV:Jimin

                 Honestly, it was too boring without my mate . It have been more than half an hour since they left. "Iam not gonna talk with him" I sound inaudible sitting upon the  working table. "Not gonna talk with me?" yoongi ask suprising me a bit while entering the room . "Yes iam not gonna talk with you . by the way, i was audible?!" I ask. "No, I sensed you. So not gonna talk with me?" he asks again, placing himself in between my legs. I close my arms truning my face ,not wanting his inquisitive eyes to intrude my innocent heart. "N-o i won't" I shutter little. He enfolds me into his arms,Vanishing our distance. "So you won't talk with me right?" he ask again .

        As his touches abusing my adrenaline flow too much , I turn around to yell him "You--" I got cutt off by him again , but this time not by words but by KISS. As I stay collided with widened eyes, he pulls me onto his waist , hands finding it's way to my ass , he lifts me up merrily maneuvering my lips. I cross my hand around his neck, kissing him back comfortably  . As i sink aginst his sinful lips ,  I  slightly part my longing lips, intertwining our tongues, for a duet dance. He smile between the kiss , spinning me around as our wolfs growls in joy . He delicately places me on the bed , and flinch me a bit ,  by doing a sudden flip making me to hover upon him.

               He slowly Parts away and kisses my forehead. "Love you petal" he confess again with beaming eyes. "Do you love me?" he asks again. My heart screams yes!!, but my probing  mind Yells No . "Yes i do , but-- are yo-u gonna ma-rk me no-w?" I stumble and continue "Iam comfortable with you but, I think  we ne-ed so-me time to unde-rstand each other better" I say . "That's okay flower , I'll do it only when you say me. I know what you've undergone 'cause of your father. I know that you need some time to make up your mind. I can feel your distress and I'm sorry for rushing it" he agrees and apologize.

                      "No, I loved it " I say pecking his lips , not giving him a time to reply, "And I Love You " I confess all shy . He smiles surprised and starts to peck all over my face and neck. "That tic-kles yoongi!..sto-p it" I say between laughs. He stops at once, and lies beside me "Love you doughnut! Let's sleep eumhh, it was a tiring day for my love ,doing so many dishes " he says gesturing me to lie on his arm. I creep closer to him and pecks his red cheeks "Good night-- my mate" I say "Good night flower" he says kissing me back and we fall asleep together.

POV : Author

             Jungguk got up already, wanting to finish his work faster ,as he decide to spend some time alone tonight. Because he hated this day and felt heavy hearted . He saw the little angel sleeping happily , he don't know why, but that sight weirdly warmed his heart. He soon took bath ,and on his way to the hall ,he notices Yoongi blushing like a mad while doing the paper works , "Yoongz , is there any Dani Daniel showing up there?"the younger ask sarcastic ,peeping to the paper works. "Ahhh stop it! wait, am i blushing?" yoongi asks still blushing. "Yaaahh!!! yoongz" Jungguk roll his eyes annoyed "Yes i do" he says blushing even more. "Yoongz...I guess u mated eum ahh!? but why can't i smell?" Gguk was curious "We kissed..." the elder replies with his deep red cheeks adored by love. "Just a kiss?! when i found Lisa , we mated on that day itself. Why are you waiting to claim what is your's?" Gugk sounds typical.

                "So Lisa is still your's now?" yoongi ask, as gugk face palming hiself mentally. "N..-Oo" Gugk says. "Ehum...I didn't ask this for hurting you Gugk. please understand the difference between the BOND and LOVE. I know they are equally Strong... But love is something different form the bond. Hope you'll get it soon" yoongi says with a gummy smile.
___