CHAPTER-10

Hello !!..here is fluffy yoongmin chapter 😚

POV : Kimtaehyung

Shivers running through my spine, I slowly look up only to see a pretty girl standing infront of me. She has long wavey blonde hair till waist that slightly layering over her light tanned olive face cut. literally she owes absolutely stunning semblance , but i couldn't control my shivers , 'cause beauty is the booby trap right? .

"Who are you ? how did you get in here?" I ask sounding like a dead corpse. "Iam Jungguk's sister ROSE , present ruler of the underworld. but why are you here omega? that too alive?" she asks. "Tha-t i-s i--" i again start to shutter like baby shit. I hate shuttering but i often do this why the fuc--- i get cutt off from cursing myself, as her sweet voice Shook me up. "Don't worry beautiful iam not gonna hurt you. Just tell me how you came here." she comforts me.

And once again I explain the great "black hole" story and stuffs that happened in past two days. "So, how do you feel living in heaven?" rose giggles. "Ehum...better than the hell" I say sarcastic. "Don't worry about that grumpy hades, some painful incidents turned him out to be like this. I guess he'll change soon" she grins. "whatever, but iam curious about this , how did you get here!!? directly from underground? is that even possible!!?" I ask.

"No beautiful, you can't get here straight from the underground. unless you are captured by gods." she says. "Then how ?" I ask again. "I first came to earth , and got here through the magic mirror. It's deep inside the moon lake." she finishes. "What moon lake? the lake little far away from the cresent pack?" I ask. "Yes , it is but how do you know?"she ask confused. "Because iam from cresent pack" i reply. "That's fine , I came here to see my brother and yoongi hyung. where are they now?" she asks. "Yoongi is dealing with some paper works , Idk about the hades" I reply. "Okay come let's go down and meet them" rose says dragging me with her.

Two Hours before :

POV : Jimin

"Let me sleep for five minutes eomma, please" I squeak as i curl inside the bedsheet. "I can wake you up daily to see this cuteness baby, but its already late , get up and eat " I hear a different voice , i know it is not my eomma , just now realising where iam , i startle up from the bed bumping into my mate. As I was about to bounce back to the bed , he holds me closer his chest. "Yaah can't you be little careful , what if you get hurt " he yells , but why it sounds like a rhythm to my ears? did I get hurt in my brain already!? "Aisshhh still roaming in your la la land!? now get up , take bath don't forget to dress up and be quick or no breakfast for you" he says.

"you vengeful Vampire" I yell. "That hurts" he says placing his hand near his heart dramatically. "That's a bit--" I drag "dramatic right" he chuckles patting my head and adds up "Come soon baby , before the breakfast gets too cool" he finishes, and walks out of the room."That's fine! but why i feel like butterflies roaming in my stomach? Is this Lov---ahhh no no ,may be iam hungry a little" i utter to myself , as i head to take bath.

I took a quick bath and got changed into red t-shirt with black sweatpants. I walking out of the room finding the way to dinning . "That's so soon! come on let's dig in" my cute mate invites me . wait did i say cute? yeah may be a little. I girn a little as i sit opposite to him. "Is tae doing okay?" I ask. "Yes , he regained consciousness and Gugk took breakfast for him" he replies. "ehumm...if you don't mind can i ask you something?" I sound little uncomfortable. "Yeah sure , you can" he replies gladly.

"I can smell that you are an alpha as well as a vampire , is that even possible?" I ask. "Well , that's a big story . My father was a server for the Hades , through that i got to know about Gugk. When i was almost 17 , some demons attacked me ,to take revenge on Gugk , and i was almost dead then. Eventhough we are not that much friends , he saved me form the dead end by changing me into a vampire" he replies.