A Deal

Ravioli's note: Same as author's note, this will be more of a script than chat, so there won't be any Sheikah hangout stuff until I put up a Ravioli's note again.

Zelda: Hurry to the spring!

Link: We're almost there!

Terrako: Beep Boop! (Yeah Link!)

Daruk: There it is! It's right front of us!

Zelda: Huff... Puff.... We're here now everyone.

Urbosa: Don't worry little bird, we'll guard this place with everything we have. Just don't take it too hard okay?

Zelda: Okay.

*Zelda steps in the freezing spring water*

Terrako: Beep, Boop Bop! (Hey, that dark clone!)

Terrako: Beep Boop Beeooop Bop. (I should follow him)

Terrako: Bop! (Bye!)

Zelda: Just... becareful Terrako!

Revali: Should I watch airborn?

Mipha: Yes Revali, it'll help.

Link: So, about the bloodmoon Astor made but....

Daruk: Yeah little guy?

Link: He said that they will keep spawning Yigas and monsters until they make the souls of the person who opposes Calamity Ganon to the power of his strong allies right? If we live, then it'll keep spawning infinite enemies until we die. So... is it best to just die, or live until we see Zelda's sealing power?

Revali: That's one hard question Link.

Revali: Look out! Already monsters are attacking!

Mipha: Ugh... I can tell why Astor's right. The monsters are doubling every minute!

*Urbosa strikes a lot of thunder on monsters*

*Mipha rapidly attacks with her trident*

*Daruk swings his Boulder Breaker all around*

*Revali shoots volleys of bomb arrows*

*Link stabs, jabs, and defeats monsters*

Urbosa: We can't let a single bokoblin to the princess! We have to defeat them with our might.

Astor: Pathetic champions. How about this! 

Daruk: *Gasps* 10 gold Lynels!

Link: Just concentrate on fighting!

As the champions fought, they quickly began to tire out. Zelda is still praying, Link is about to pass out, Mipha already has permanent scars, Daruk has to use Boulder Breaker as a two handed weapon, One of Revali's pair of wings has a hole, and Urbosa is exhausted by her fighting technique.

Astor: You see, fighting during this bloodmoon is impossible. I can't stop until my strong allies are created.

Revali: And how many soul will it take for an ally?

Astor: About 1000.

*Revali gets shot by a Lynel in his other wing, and falls down*

Revali: Aaaagh!

Mipha: Revali!

Astor: Ha ha! I guess you're struggling too much that it isn't fun. How about this! A champion's soul is equal to 4000 normal souls of a person. If you sacrifice one of you, I'll end this bloodmoon  for good. But I will have to make you face my strong allies. If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. How about that deal? A deal for one of you guys dead, or thousands dead?

Link: .......Let me have a vote first. Zelda, come here for a minute!

Zelda: Yeah?

Link: Astor will give us a deal if we agree on it. If we sacrifice one of us, and give the soul, he'll stop the bloodmoon, but will have to fight his strong allies. If we win, we live. If we lose, we die. It's like one of us dead, or thousands dead. I choose to go with this deal.

Revali: Agree

Mipha: Agree

Daruk: Agree

Urbosa: Agree

Zelda: ...Agree

Link: Alright. Astor, we accept the deal!

Astor: Desprate for the lives huh? I'll give you one day for who to sacrifice. I'll stop the bloodmoon now, but if you try to cheat, I'll put the bloodmoon on again.

Astor: Good bye for now.

*Astor fades in the darkness*

Zelda: We have one day. One day to agree on it. But who? Some of us can't sacrifice our selves.

Zelda: We have a whole day. Tomorrow, we pick who will have to face the fate.