Clash of the Two Rivals pt2

Harbinger: I am always stronger than you Terrako. My speed has increased. It's impossible to hit me. My power has increased. It's nearly impossible for you to survive a hit. My IQ has increased. My smart moves will make it easier to hit you.

Terrako: Boop Bop Beep Boop! Beep Boop Booop! (Who cares about that! Your just bragging)

*Terrako tries to strike Harbinger in the head*

*Harbinger blocks Terrako with a shield and knocks him back*

*Terrako still stands and got prepared for the next attack*

Harbinger: It's impossible to hit me Terrako. Why are you still trying then?

Terrako: Boop Bop. (You'll see)

Harbinger: Curious.....

*Terrako started to spin his weapon very fast, and aimed at Harbinger*

*Harbinger dodged, and shot many lasers at Terrako*

*Terrako got hit, but used his guardian shield to block all of them*

Terrako: Boop Bop Beep Boop Beep Bop? (I had a shield you know?)

Harbinger: That doesn't matter right now. All I care is that whether you are killed or not. I shall not stop until you give up or die

*Terrako slashed a guardian knife at harbinger*

*Harbinger dodged it and rapidly sliced with a guardian knife++*

*Terrako barely dodged all of them*

Harbinger: Heh, too easy. A wimp like you is not a chance for a chosen partner of Astor anyway...

Terrako: BOOP BOP BEEP! (I DON'T CARE!)

Dark Link: Princess Zelda and Link, you'll soon be killed by my extreme power of my very skills.

Link: You're like a clone of me. Show it off!

Zelda: I'll be fighting until our glory runs out!

*Link slashed many times with his sword*

*Dark Link slashed with his sword at Link too*

*Zelda used the sealing power's beam but Dark Link faded somewhere else*

Dark Link: You know that while we're doing this, Calamity Ganon is powering up right?

Zelda: .....What!?

Dark Link: While we're having this fight, Calamity Ganon will soon be strong enough to take over Hyrule.

Link: Zelda! Go to Calamity Ganon! I'll handle this monster by my own!

Zelda: Are you sure?

Link: Yeah! He's like a clone of me!

Zelda: Okay then...

*Zelda ran to hyrule castle*

Fireblight: Daruk! I'll not lose to a little shrimp like you! The great Fireblight will soon defeat you without a hide!

Daruk: You said the wrong thing Fireblight! Maybe you meant the great Daruk will soon defeat you without a hide!

Fireblight: Says the Goron who can't even hit me.

*Daruk tries to crush Fireblight with his Boulder Breaker*

*Fireblight dodges the attack and shoots a large Fireball*

*Daruk dodges the attack because his protection won't work*

Daruk: Clever.... your tryin'a make me dodge instead of block....