The Halloween I wished never happened

-Lizzie's POV-

I was at James and Lily's house. I wanted to see them and the twins. I was happy that they were going to have kids. Shocked when I heard it was twins. One of the twins is Harry James Potter. The other is (y/n) Elizabeth Potter. I was sitting on the couch next to Lily. She was holding Harry in her arms while I held (y/n). We were talking when James came running in to the livingroom.

James: you guys have to hide.

Lily and I stood up. I gave James a worried look. James gave me a look that I could read quite clear. He was here.

Lily: what's wrong?

James: It's Voldemort. You two need to go upstairs I will hold him off as best as I could.

I handed James (y/n). Both James then pulled Lily and Harry into a hug after I handed him his daughter. Lily kissed James before backing up and running upstairs. James hands me (y/n). Before I could run upstairs as well James pulls me into a hug.

James: if anything happens to Lily and I you take care of Harry and (y/n)

Lizzie: James you are very strong.

Before I could say more I saw a cloak figure appear. I ran upstairs and ran into the nursery. There Lily was there holding Harry. Out of no where Lily Hands me Harry. I held both of them as I gave Lily a confused look.

Lily: mom and dad love you two. Harry watch out for your sister. Listen to your aunt is dad and I don't make this.

Lizzie: Lily not you too. I can't....

There was a thud in the hallway. Lily turned to look at the door then back at me. She gives both her kids a kiss on the head then hugged all three of us.

Lily: you still have our will. You and Sirius are their god parents.

When she said that the nursery door busted open. Lily turned to the cloaked figure.

??????: give me the children mud-blood.

Lily: no you are not getting my children. Not my children and sister please.

?????: AVADA KEDAVRA

I saw a green light hit Lily and she went down with a scream dead. I looked at Voldemort. He starts to walk closer to us.

Voldemort: The children now.

Lizzie: NEVER!!!

Voldemort: fine.

Voldemort raised his wand and aimed it at us and yelled the killing curse. I felt so much pain. I fell down while still holding onto the kids.

Voldemort: what happened I.....

I looked up at Voldemort and he just vanished. Into smoke nothing was left. Both kids were crying. I felt blood going down my collar bone area. I set both Harry and (y/n) into a crib. I then looked at their foreheads. They both have a cut as a lighting bolt. I heard running coming up the stairs. I hid in the closet and looked at the crack that was left. I heard someone saying no over and over again. When I was able to see the person it was Severus. I was shocked to see him. Sadly before I could come out he left after just holding Lily for about 10-15 minutes. I then sat in the closet and pulled my knees to my chest. I lost my parents to Grayback not even a week or two ago. Now Lily and James. I got up and dried my eyes. I was about to open the closet door when I heard someone walked into the room. I looked out the gap and saw Sirius. He looked at both of the twins and went to the spot I was at. He opened up the doors and looked at me. He then pulled me into a hug.

Sirius: I'm so sorry Lizzie I..

Lizzie: It's fine Sirius I couldn't pull out my wand in time to save them I...ouch.

Sirius let go of me then moved my shall over. He let out a gasp and grabbed the hand mirror that was in the closet and showed me my collar bone. There on the skin was the same lighting bolt cut as (y/n) and Harry. I looked at Sirius. He looked out at the door to the hall way then back at me.

Sirius: I have to go. Go hide we will see each other again.

I nodded my head then hid back in the closet. Sirius closed the door and left the house. After a couple of minutes or so I heard talking. It stopped when the people got to the nursery. I looked out the crack and then I heard.

????: you can come out Lizzie.

I walked out of the closet. Then saw my Uncle and Hagrid. I walked over to them and picked up both kids to calm them down.

Lizzie: Hi Uncle Albus Hi Hagrid.

Hagrid: You okay Lizzie?

Lizzie: I will be fine I just need to the thought settle in that both my parents and now my brother and sister are dead.

Hagrid nods his head. I looked at the two sleeping kids in my arms and smiled. They were hold each others hands in their sleep. I looked over to my uncle with a sad smile.

Lizzie: I don't think I am ready to take care of them Uncle losing both my parents plus James and Lily. I won't be able to as of now I believe.

My uncle nods his head. He give me a sad smile then patted my head.

Dumbledor: that is fine. You can spend some time with them

I nodded my head Uncle Dumbledor left the house leaving just me and hagrid. Plus the two sleeping infants in my arms. I looked at bot of them. Hagrid laid two blankets in a crib. I set both of them down in one and wrapped them up in them. Hagrid picked up Harry while I picked up (y/n). Harry looks just like James, but had Lily's eyes. As for (y/n) look just like Lily. I smiled sadly then both Hagrid and me left the house. When we got to the stairs I see James laying at the top of the stairs. I lean down and moved some of his hair and kissed his forehead.

Lizzie: I'm Sorry James I couldn't protect Lily.

I got up and walked outside. Hagrid took (y/n) in his arm while he was holding Harry. He then placed them in the sling that was around him.

Hagrid: want me to give you a ride to your house?

Lizzie: no thanks I'm going to apparate there. Tell me when you figure out where they are going.

Hagrid nods his head. He got on his bike then drove to Hogwarts with the twins. I then went back into the house and grabbed a picture off the wall of James, Lily,(y/n), and Harry. I then apparated to my parents' house. which now became my house. When I walked in I saw Salazar sliding through the livingroom. He grew to his full length. which is now 8 feet long. Longer then most male of his kind. I walked in with a sad face and sat in my dad's arm chair. In walked Cimpey and Dardey. Sadly both of them lost their parents to Grayback. They sat on the arms of the chair. Salazar slithered over to us and lifted his head so he was looking at me.

Cimpey: So how did visiting your siblings go Miss. Lizzie. Umm Miss. Lizzie?

Lizzie: they are dead. James and Lily are dead. Voldemort killed them. He tried to kill me, Harry and (y/n), but when he did the killing curse he vanished. All three of us has a cut to prove it.

I move my shall over and Cimpey gasped and went to get the first aid kit. Dardey pat my shoulder.

Salazar: is he gone?

Lizzie: I don't know, but something might of happened that I don't know about yet.

Salazar nods his head then went to go look for some food. When Cimpey came back she at on my right since that is were the cut was and began to clean it. I looked at the photo frame that was in my hands. Guess I will now have to barry  both parents and siblings. I will have their funerals in a week or two. For the rest of the night I sat in my father's chair and looked at the photo. I fell asleep in the chair as well.