First Christmas with Aunt Lizzie part 2

-Lizzie's POV-

We just finished the last piece of the decorations. Cimpey and Dardey was already making the Christmas Dinner. I sent both Harry and (y/n) off to their rooms to get ready. The guest should be arriving soon I should get ready as well. I went up to my room and got ready for the party. I got my hair up in a braided bun and looked at the hat that would go great with this dress, but I choose not to wear it since i am inside right now. I got up and looked at my self in the mirror.

I may look like I belong in a story book, but I do not care

I may look like I belong in a story book, but I do not care. I walked out of my room and down to the living room. I made sure everything looked good. I walked to the kitchen and start making snacks like sandwiches. Plus more cookies. I also made sure the cupcakes were okay as well. Cimpey came over to me and looked nervous. I looked to her and smiled.

Lizzie: hey Cimpey what's up.

Cimpey: well miss Lizzie while Dardey and I were getting the ingredients for tonight we found two elves who needs a home and Dardey and Cimpey wants to know if they can join us in this house.

I smiled at that and nodded my head. Cimpey then ran out of the kitchen with a giant smile and then came back with her brother and two more elves. One male and one female. I smiled at them and kneel to their height.

Lizzie: welcome to the Potter house now what are your guys name?

???: I'm Rosie and this is Rosie's friend sammy

Lizzie: well it is a pleasure to meet you two now why don't you guys go wash up and get out of those filthy things Cimpey Dardey why don't you two help them get ready for the party.

They both smiled and led their friends to get dress. Better get new outfits for them, but now I need to finish these cupcakes. After a while of decorating the last of the cupcakes I heard a sound in the living room meaning that the Weasleys are here. I made sure I whipped my hands on my black apron. When I got to the living room there was the Weasleys.

Lizzie: Aurther Molly welcome to my house. It's good to see you guys. Let me guess Charlie and Bill couldn't make it?

Molly: no sorry things came up.

Ron: hi Professor Potter.

Lizzie: hello Ron,Fred,George, Percy welcome to my house. Also please when we are out of school you guys can call me Lizzie or how Percy says Miss.Lizzie.

They all nodded. We then heard running from up stairs. Then down the stairs came Harry and (y/n).

Fred: So Lizzie

George: are you going

Fred: to show us

George: that prank album

Fred and George: of yours?

Molly: Frad George!!!

Lizzie: it's okay Molly