The trio doing something stupid.

-(y/n)'s POV-

I was sitting at the table with Grabbe and Goyle eating some sweets. It was almost Christmas. I heard from Aunt Lizzie we will be going to her house for Christmas. I got up and told the two I will be going to the common room. As I walked out I saw Harry and Ron running over. They look to be up to something, but I am not going to deal with it. Not even after Harry thinking Draco opened the chamber. I walked right pass them and headed into the Slytherin Common Room. I sat on one of the couches laid on it while looking at the ceiling. Draco has been letting our relationship go into the open, but very slowly. SO the only people who knows is my aunt, Crabbe and Goyle. Plus (f/n), Blaise, and now Parkinson. Let me tell you she is not happy at all. I was too busy in my thoughts that I didn't know Draco got back from getting Crabbe and Goyle. Draco kissed the top of my head and I sat up. Draco sat next to me and I lean against him. I looked at both Crabbe and Goyle and they both to seem very off. I sat up staight and turned so I was looking at them. I was about to move a bit cause draco was sorta laying on the couch when he sorta pulled me over and laid me on his chest. 

Draco: you never know the weasleys were pure-blood the way they behave they are an embaressment to the wizarding world all of them. 

I looked to Crabbe and he had his hand in a fist.

(y/n): whats up with you Crabbe?

Goyle hit him in the side and he muttered stomach ache. 

(y/n): I'm suprise the daily profet hasn't said anything about the attacks. 

Draco: bet Dumbledore is covering them up. My father always said Dumbledore was the wrost thing that ever happened to this place. 

I growled at him and sat up and lean against the other side of the couch. Draco looked at me sad. 

Draco: just saying what my father said love.

Goyle(harry): Your wrong.

I knew it wasn't them Goyle knew Draco calls me that and so did Crabbe, but they don't seem to like that. Draco got up and looked at the two fakes. 

Draco: what do you think someone is worst the Dumbledore?

Goyle(harry): Harry Potter?

(y/n): don'y you dare start with my stupid brother. Already have enough of him trying to get answers out of our Aunt even though I tell him not too. 

Draco: but he isn't wrong stupid Harry and people think he opened the chamber.

Goyle(harry): but you must know who.

Draco: I told you Goyle.

(y/n): he doesn't know how many times do we have to tell you. 

Draco picked up a box off of a desk and asked if it was theirs and they said no. He then placed it in his cloak pocket. 

Draco: but my father told me this. It has been fifty years since the chamber has been open. He didn't tell me who, but that they were expelled. The last time it was opened a mud-blood died so it is a matter of time before another one dies. As for me....

Draco looked at me then back at the two. 

Draco: I hope it's granger. 

Crabbe got up and was about to attack until Goyle stopped him. I got up and got in between them. 

(y/n): what the matter with you two?

Goyle: It's his stomach ache. 

I turn to look at draco, but then heard the two idiots mumble to each other. I looked at them from the corner of my eye and saw them changing. Wait when did Goyle get a scar on his. Harry and Ron those two are so going to get it. I then saw them running. I ran after them telling Draco I would get them back. I kept running after them. We ran into the real Crabbe and Goyle. When I finally got to where they ran too I found out it was Myrtal's bathroom. I then busted the door open. 

(y/n): you two have some fucking explaining to do!!!!

Both boys turn to look at me scared. They were back to normal, but in baggy slytherin robes. 

Harry: listen (y/n). we could explain.

(y/n): explain?!?! I told you three it wasn't Draco, but you wouldn't fuckin believe me at all. I can't believe you guys wouldn't trust me I also bet you made Hermione make you the Polyjiuce potion. where is she anyways. 

I saw Harry look to a stall. I walked over to it and knocked on the stall. 

(y/n): mione you okay?

I saw Myrtal coming out of the stall and she said she doesn't look good. 

Hermione: (y/n) how did you?

(y/n): I know about the potion cause of these two idiots almost changing back in the Slytherin Common room. 

Hermione walked out and she had a head of a cat with her own hair still and a tail. 

(y/n): cat hair. Mione you had to follow those two morons. 

Ron: HEY at least I'm not dating Molfoy!!

I turned to Ron and bitched slapped him. 

(y/n): who gives a fuck about who I date. what is important is you two tried to get your answers even if I told you them a bunch of times. Now I am taking Mione to the hospital wing. you guys can follow, but I am very disappointed in you two. 

I then took Hermione's hand and we walked to the Hospital wing. I heard Harry and Ron following after us. I am so going to give them the silent treatment for a long time. After dropping Hermione off I went back to the Slytherin Common Room to have a word with my so called boyfriend.