Harry's and (y/n) first flying lessons.

-(y/n) POV-

Today I know is Harry's and my first flying lessons. I looked around the room I was in. My room mates were asleep still. I got up and went to get ready for the day.  I took a nice shower. I blew dry my hair after I was done with my shower and got into my school uniform. I place on my socks and shoes. I grabbed my school bag with the books that I need for today. I headed down to the common room. When I got there I see Malfoy sitting on one of the couch. I walked over to him and saw he was reading a book.

(y/n): wow the great Malfoy reading and with no followers around.

He turns to look at me then rolled his eyes. He closed his book after placing a book mark in it. 

Draco: what can a boy not read?

(y/n): you can. Anyways what book are you reading?

Malfoy looked at the book then back at me.

Draco: some book my mother gave me saying my dad used to read this with the two loves of his lives when he went to Hogwarts.

I nodded my head and sat on the couch next to him. He opened the book back up again. I read over his shoulder. So it's about mystical creatures. I looked at Malfoy  and saw he was looking at me.

(y/n): what can't I read with you for a bit until breakfast starts?

Draco: don't you and your brother hate me?

(y/n): just Harry. Plus I haven't talked to him cause he might be upset I got sorted into Slytherin.

Malfoy nods his head then we went back to reading the book.When we got to the chapter about centars it was time for breakfast. Malfoy placed the book in his bag and we both got up. We then began to head to the great hall. 

(y/n): so wait you mean to tell me that a horntail is the meanest dragon of this world?

Draco: what I read in a book in the library of my house. 

(y/n): ah I see. So the great Malfoy can actually be nice.

Draco: yes I can, but your brother does get on my nerves. 

I nodded my head. When we got to the great hall I saw Ron, Hermione, and Harry at the Gryffindor table. Ron said something to Harry and he looked over at Malfoy and I. He gave me a weird look then went back to talking to them. I just shrugged my shoulders and went to the Slytherin table. Malfoy sat next to me and we just talked about the book and what we thought of it so far. When we were done with breakfast we began to walk to our first lessons. 

-time skip-

It is now time for flying lessons. I was walking out of magical history when Hermione ran up to me.

Hermione: when did you and Malfoy become friends?

(y/n): he isn't that bad when you get to know him.

Hermione: but he was mean to you and Harry during the first day. So what changed?

(y/n): this morning. We were reading a book together.

Hermione: Malfoy reads?

(y/n): I was shocked as well, but the book his mom gave him. It belonged to his dad when he went to Hogwarts.

Hermione nods her head. When we got to the field where the lesson was going to be at I saw almost everyone from our class there already. Harry and Ron were in the group of Gryffindors. I sighed and waved to Ron when he looked over to Hermione and I. He waved back. He then went back to talking to Harry. I gave Hermione a hug and then went to the group of Slytherins. We then all got into two lines. I was next to Malfoy and a girl who looks like who has a crush on Malfoy. Madame Hooch walked over.