Dobby the house elf

-(y/n) POV-

Today my uncle is having guest over to make a big sale. Sadly I have to be part of this. Harry has to stay in our room. Oh yeah during the summer Harry and I both threatened the Dursleys to let Harry move out of the little broom closet and to get a second bed put into my room. Now I am standing next to Duddley in this uncomfortable dress. Really I don't care who comes over. I was helping aunt petunia with the cake when I heard both (o/n) and Hedgwig making noise in Harry's and my room. Oh no.

Vernen: HARRY POTTER!!!

After a couple of seconds or so Harry walks into the kitchen. I pointed to where Uncle Vernen was helping to fix Duddley's bow tie. 

(y/n): UNcle Vernen.

Uncle Vernen looked at Harry then stopped fixxing Duddley's tie for a bit.

Vernen: I'm warning you if you can't control those bloody birds they will have to go. 

Harry: They're bored if I can let them out for an hour or two.

I walked over to Harry and looked at my uncle when he turned Duddley around so he can look in the mirror. 

Vernen: So you can send messages to your freaky lil friends no sir.

(y/n): But we haven't got any messages from any of our friends.

Uncle Vernen finished fixing Duddley's tie and they both turned to look at us. 

Duddley: WHo wants to be friends with Harry?

He then bumped into both Harry and I when he walked by. I sighed and looked at our uncle.

Vernen: I believe you should be alittle bit more greatful. We raised you two since you two where babies. Given you guys the food off our table. Even let you guys have Duddley's second bedroom. Purely out of the goodness of our hearts.

He points to the right side of his chest. I just nodded my head. I turned and looked at Aunt Petunia and Duddley. Duddley was about to sneak a bit of the frosting of the cake. 

(y/n): Duddley wait until the masions arrive. 

Vernen: Thank you (y/n) That will be here any minute. Now Petunia you will be.

Petunia: (y/n) and I will be greating them in the parlor waiting to welcome them to our home.

Vernen: Good and Duddley.

Duddley: I'll be waiting to open the door.

Vernen: Good.

We all then looked at Harry and mouthed a sorry to him. 

Vernen: And you?

Harry: I'll be in my room making no noise and pretending i'm not here.

Vernen: To right you will with any luck I will be making the biggest deal in my carrier and you will not ruin it. 

Harry and I looked at each other one last time. I mouthed sorry one more time and he just shook his head. Harry then went up to our room to stay there. We then all got in our spots when we heard a car door close. When the Masons entered the Parlor Aunt Petunia and I greeted them. 

-Time skip a bit.-

Uncle Vernen was telling bad jokes. Like very bad jokes when there was banging coming from the room Harry and I shared for a second time. Uncle Vernen went up to the room to check it out and I followed as well. There in the room harry was by the closet. He kept trying to close his side of it shut. When Uncle Vernen left I stayed for a bit and an elf appeared out of the closet.

(y/n): Harry who is this?

The elf looked at me and gasped then bowed his head to me.

Dobbey: (y/n) Potter so great to meet you at last. 

Harry: (y/n) this is um Dobbey the House elf. 

(y/n): Pleasure. I.......

Vernen: (Y/N) COME DOWN HERE PLEASE!!!!!

(y/n): I got to go. Harry you tell me about this later okay.

Harry nods his head and I went back down stairs. I made an excuse that I had to use the restroom. I then stood next to Duddley. After a couple of minutes I saw Duddley using magic to lift up the cake and making it float over Mrs. Masons' head. Right before it fell I ran and caught the cake. Harry was right next to me. I looked over to Dobbey and shook my head at him. He then just dissapear. I removed the cake and set it back on the cake stand. Uncle Vernen apologized to them saying Harry freaks when meeting new people. Harry went back up to the bedroom and the rest of the night went well. Right before the Masons left I had a word with the HUsband.

(y/n): PLease sir my Uncle is a good man. Hard working and caring as well. I'm sorry about the cake scene back there, but please if you can think about the deal with my Uncle. It will make him happy as will it I.

Mr. Mason: Thank you young lady. I will think about it on the ride back to my house and call him when I get there. 

I smiled up to him and thanked him. When he left I went up to Harry and my bedroom and sat on my bed. 

(y/n): so what happened with duddley?

Harry: He doesn't want us to go to Hogwarts this year. He says something bad is going to happen this year. He even had our letters from our friends this year. 

(Y/n): But Hogwarts is our home and Aunt Lizzie will be there as well. How are we not safe. 

Harry: I don't know, but at least you caught the cake before it fell on Mrs. Mason. 

(y/n): That is true. Well I'm gonna go get ready for bed. 

I got up and then went to go get ready. I hope this year doesn't go bad at all. I also hope that Dobbey doesn't visit my aunt at all. 

-Lizzie's POV-

I was just finishing making a late dinner when I heard someone apparated into my house.  I grabbed my wand and walked into the livingroom with both Dardey and Cimpey behind me ready to fight. In the family room was another house elf. Salazar was going to attack them when I held my hand up to him to stop. He did and slithered over to me. 

Lizzie: Can I help you?

Dobbey: Elizabeth Potter it is a pleasure to meet you.

Lizzie: OKay, but who are you?

Dobbey: Dobbey m'am Dobbey the house elf.

Cimpey: He is wearing the outfit for house elf in slavery Miss. Lizzie. 

I nodded my head and put my wand in it's holster. 

Lizzie: why are you here Dobbey?

Dobbey: To warn you. To not go back to HOgwarts this year. You are in serious danger you and the Potter twins. 

Lizzie: I will be fine I can handle my self Dobbey, but thanks to telling me. Now are you hungry would you like some food. 

He then grabbed the broom and started to hit himself with it. Cimpey had to stop him from doing that. 

Lizzie: why did you do that?

Dobbey: I am sorry Miss Potter no witch or wizard asked me to sit with them at the table to have some food like an equal.

He then began to cry. Guess he never met a nice witch or wizard then. For the pass couple of minutes He told me to not go back to Hogwarts and that he also warned Harry as well. Before he left he again told me to never step foot into Hogwarts this year the apparated back to the house he works for. I looked over to Cimpey, Salazar, and Dardey.

Lizzie: Guess this year will be hard as well. Salazar go tell Luna what just happened. 

Salazar nodded his head then went to where Luna was. Guess bad things all ways happen to good people. Hope it isn't Voldemort again.