Dudley's birthday

( your POV)

I was waking up from my sleep. I got my own room for some odd reason while Harry gets the cupboard under the stairs. I got dressed. As I was brushing my hair there was a knock at my door.

?????: I'm coming in dear.

In walked my Aunt Petunia. I smiled up at her a bit then went back to brushing my hair. Aunt Petunia took the brush from my hand and began to put my hair in a high pony tail.

Petunia: It's Dudley's birthday so please make sure your brother doesn't do anything to ruin it.

(y/n): yes ma'm.

Petunia: good. Now lets see how you look.

I got up and showed her the dress. I spun a bit and saw her smile. She then walks down to the kitchen. I followed after putting on my shoes.

(you guys can imagine what dress you are wearing. Remember Aunt petunia picks them for you.)

When I got to the kitchen door I knocked on the cupboard door. I heard a bang then a grunt.

(y/n): Harry wake up it's time to wake up.

After I said that Dudley came down the stairs, but stopped when he got to the middle and began to jump.

Duddley: WAKE UP COUSIN WE ARE GOING TO THE ZOO.

I step back as Dudley came running over. When Harry was getting out Duddley pushed him in and kicked the door closed. He then went into the kitchen. I opened up the cupboard door and looked at Harry.

(y/n): are you okay Harry?

Harry: yeah I'm fine. Let's go before Aunt Petunia gets angry.

I nodded my head and we walked into the kitchen. Aunt Petunia looked at Harry and told him to make the breakfast. He went to do that. I went over to help, but Aunt Petunia grabbed my shoulder and lead me to the table where I sat down.

Dudley: How many are there?

Vernon: 36 count them my self.

Dudley: 36, but last year I had 37

Vernon: Well some are a bit bigger from last year.

Dudley: I don't care how big they are.

(y/n): there are two more gifts from aunt marge under the bike Duddley.

Dudley looked under the bike and saw two more, but he was about to throw a fit.

Petunia: when we go out we will buy you two more gifts how is that pumpkin.

Dudley: so that will me I will have 30.....

(y/n): you will get 40 this year.

Dudley: 40 thanks (y/n)

I nodded my head and began to eat after the food was at the table. Harry sat next to me and he began to eat. Sadly Dudley was opening up the cards.

Vernon: At a boy the boy wants his money's worth.

I shook my head then went back to eating my food. After a while of eating we got up to leave. I got into the car after Dudley, but before Harry could get in Uncle Vernen warned him about something then they both got in. Then we are all off to the zoo. When we got there Aunt Petunia and Uncle Vernen got us icecream, but Harry got one that was a lemon taste to it. I handed Harry mine.

Harry: you sure (y/n)

I nodded my head and told him I wasn't that hungry.We then began to walk around the zoo. We are right now at the reptile house. All of us where looking at a snake from Brazil I believe its a Boa.

Dudley: Make it move.

Uncle Vernen tappen on the glass saying move. The Dudley banged on the glass yelling it to move.

Harry: it's asleep.

Dudley: He's boring

Dudley, Aunt Petunia, and Uncle Vernen leaves to look at others. I looked at Harry then the snake.

Harry: sorry about him. He doesn't understand whats it like lying there day after day having people place to face on the glass to watch you.

(Y/n): I think it's creepy.

We both saw the snake raise it's head and wink.

(y/n): can you hear us?

It nods his head. Harry and I looked at each other then back at the snake.

(y/n): have you I mean. Have you ever spoken to people ever?

It shook it's head.

Harry: you're from Brazil. was it nice there do you miss your family?

The snake points to the sign that said bred in captivity. I sighed and looked back at the snake.

(y/n): as it is well we haven't met our parents either.

I then heard Dudley running over. I got out of the way and was about to pull Harry with when Dudley pushed him to the ground. I fell after him since I was holding onto his arm.

Dudley: Mom dad you won't believe what this snake is doing.

I saw Harry was mad. I looked over at Duddley when the glass vanished. Dudley fell into the water and the snake come out.

Snake: Thanksssss

Harry and (y/n): any time.

The snake slithered away when people started to scream. I got up, but fell cause my ankle hurt. As people were running out Uncle Vernen and Aunt Petunia came walking over. They heard Dudley and ran over to him AUnt Petunia was placing her hands on the glass hoping they could get him out. Harry chuckled a bit. Uncle Vernen glared at him. Harry stopped laughing and got up. Harry helped me up and let me lean against him cause of my ankle. A worker came running over and got Dudley out of the snake's enclosure. They got me a wheel chair since I twisted my ankle. The main manager of the zoo apologized to us about this and how that we will be able to get season membership since my uncle was not happy about this. When we got home Aunt Petunia led Dudley into the kitchen. I wobbled to the stairs and sat down. Uncle Vernen grabbed Harry's hair as he asked what happened.

Harry: I swear I don't know one minute the glass was there then it was gone like magic.

Uncle Vernen pushed Harry into the cupboard and told him there is no such thing as magic. He then looked at me. I was scared he was going to hurt me.

Uncle Vernen: what happened.

(y/n): I don't know I was looking at the snake with Harry when Dudley ran over to us and pushed us down.

Uncle Vernen nods his head then helped me to the livingroom and sat me on the couch to rest my foot.

Vernen: your brother will not get any dinner tonight. You better not help him. you have to rest your ankle.

I nodded my head and Uncle Vernen left.