The rules for the tournament.

I was making sure I looked okay. I looked at my outfit one last time before heading to the great hall. I made sure my wand was in it's holder. I went to the Great Hall. Sadly I am running late cause I was talking with Sirius. When I got to the Great Hall door I patted my dress. 

Then I walked into the Great Hall

Then I walked into the Great Hall. Everyone looked at me when I entered. I looked to the teachers' table. Uncle Albus stood up and came to hug me. 

Albus: How are you doing Professor Potter?

Lizzie: I'm good Professor sorry about being late.

Dumbledore:It's fine dear go sit down and have some food. you must be hungry. 

I smiled and went to go sit next to Severus, but someone was already in my seat. I raised an eyebrow at him then looked to Severus. I just shrugged my shoulders and went to go sit at the Gryffindor table. 

Harry: HI Aunt Lizzie. 

Lizzie: Hello dear. 

I then began to fill my plate and began to eat my food. I felt someone stare at me. I looked up and Viktor Krum was looking at me. 

Viktor: Miss. Liz is that you?

I smiled and waved to him. I swallowed my food. 

Lizzie: Hey Vik dear long time no see. You did great at the World Cup. 

Viktor: thank you Miss. Liz. 

Ron and Harry looked shocked. I just smiled at both of them and went back to healing. When dessert was being served Uncle Albus stood at his podium and began to speak. 

Dumbledore: Total glory that is what the winner will feel after winning the tournament. 

He was going to say more when it began to rain. I raised my wand and it stopped raining. I looked to the teachers area and saw Moody come in. He gave my Uncle a hug and went to an area. I looked at moody one last time before I heard that the ministry was going to be here. I looked back to where Uncle ALbus was and saw Lucius and Crouch. I gasped and looked to Severus and he just gave me a blank stare for a bit. I then heard him speak in my head. 

Severus: We will talk about this later, but for now listen. 

I just nodded my head and went back to listening. So no one under the age of 17 couldn't participate. I heard a lot of people yelling about that rule being rubbish. I got up and yelled Silence. Everyone got quiet as I sat down. Uncle Albus waved his wand and said that the tournament has started. Who ever wants to join they will have to write their name and the picking of the names be in four days. Then everyone began to leave when we were dismissed. I instantly got up and ran to my sleeping quarters which was now next to Severus' quarters. WHen I got to mine I opened up my door and there in the livingroom was Lucius and Severus. They both turned to look at me with smiles on their faces. I ran to Lucius and hugged him close. 

Lucius: told you it was a good idea to keep this a secret. 

I looked to Severus and Lucius shocked. 

Lizzie: wait you both knew this and never told me?

Severus: We wanted to keep this as a surprise. Your Uncle even helped as well. 

Lizzie: wait how so?

Severus: there is a secret door connecting all our quarters together which is the door with a snake on it. 

Severus pointed to the door by the kitchen entrance. I smiled huge at that. 

Lucius: and he did something else as well. 

I looked to Lucius with a raised eyebrow. He only told me to look at my bed. I walked to my bedroom and instead of a king mattress there was a double king. I looked to my room and it was a lot bigger then it was last year. I looked to both Severus and Lucius. 

Severus: Since he knew we would be together at Hogwarts he thought of making sure we get to sleep together like we used to. 

Lucius: I think it is a good thing as well cause then we can both watch you during this tournament with out a problem. 

Lizzie: Ah okay. 

-time skip night time-

I woke up and looked to either side of me to seeing both of them sleeping. I snuck out of the bed and went to sit on my nook bench and looked outside to see the sea creatures. I then heard rustling coming from the bed. I didn't have to look to know it was Severus. 

Severus: you okay snake?

I looked up to him as he walked over to me. 

Lizzie: just a nightmare. I will be back to bed soon. 

Severus sighed and sat in front of me on the bench. He held my hands in his. I looked to him and he had a worried look on his face. 

Severus: do you want to talk about it?

I shook my head and looked down muttering a sorry. 

Severus: It is okay take your time dear. Want to go back to bed and cuddle until we sleep?

I looked at him with a pleading look.

Lizzie: if that is okay. 

He nodded his head and led me back to the bed. I laid down in the middle of the bed. Severus got under the covers and pulled me close to him. I then heard shuffling on the other side of the bed and felt another pair of arms around me. I turn to see Lucius snuggling into my back while I was cuddling into Severus' chest. 

Lucius: every thing okay you two?

Severus: Our little snake had a nightmare sadly. They also don't want to talk about it right now so don't ask okay.

Lucius: got it. 

Lucius placed his hand over mine and got a bit closer. I smiled at this remembering the good times during our years at Hogwarts as a couple. I then slowly began to fall asleep hearing their heart beats. 

Lucius: Go to sleep our love we will be here in the morning when you wake up. 

I yawned and nodded my head. I slowly fell asleep in the arms of my two lovers.