Aunt Lizzie past part 2

-Lizzie's POV-

I was in my classroom grading papers it was December 22nd. I was about ready to flip a piece of paper over when there was a knock at the door. I looked up and there was (y/n) and Draco. I smiled up to them as they walked up to me.

Lizzie: hello dears how can I help you guys?

(Y/n): we were wondering if you can tell us more about your Hogwarts years Aunt Lizzie.

I smiled and set me quill down. I nodded my head. I got up to go clean my quill.

Lizzie: I can but let's have some tea and cookies  with this story time.

(Y/n): okay.

I set my quill down to dry and showed them to my office. I then began to make a cup of tea. They both sat on the couch in my office as I went to go get a plate of sugar cookies. I set the plate on the coffee table and went to go grab some tea cups and some honey. I set them on the table and placed them when I heard Salazar slither over. I looked and he had my tea bags. He set them on the table as I went to go get the now ready kettle. I poured hot water in the tea cups and set the kettle back on the hook that was hanging out of the fire.

Lizzie: now where do you guys want me to start?

(Y/n): when did you guys start dating?

Lizzie: we started dating our second year if I remember correctly. There was a contest on who would win my heart. Sadly both boys had my heart but they didn't know it at the time.

Draco: was your brother happy with that?

Lizzie: really me and my brother didn't talk for a while. The time we started talking again was after a Quidditch match. The game was Slytherin vs Gryffindor. Me and James were seekers for our houses. Sadly I injured myself before I caught the snitch. I was put in the hospital wing with a broken arm and that was when both Lucius and Severus told me they didn't want to play the game anymore and that both of them love me.

They both nodded their head. They took a sip of their tea and set it down. Draco grabbed a cookie as (y/n) began to speak.

(Y/n): how did the school react to you guys dating?

Lizzie: well at first they were shocked like the great Lucius Malfoy is dating Severus Snape and a Potter. Then after some time they got used to it. We were known as the cutest group couple of our year. Well we were the only poly couple in the school. So there was that. Some people liked it while some didn't.

I took a sip of my tea and set my cup down.

Lizzie: I even got Lucius to watch muggle movies with me, Severus and, Dumbledore.

Draco was shocked about that and almost choked on his cookie. He took a sip of his tea that (y/n) gave him.

Draco: wait my father who hates all things muggle watched muggle movies?

Lizzie: shocking yes I know, but you should of seen him after watching his first one. He instantly yelled for another. Oh he was adorable that day when he watched those.

(Y/n): how did my dad find out about the relationship?

Lizzie: well it was Christmas Eve Severus was going to spend the night at the house as for Lucius he had to go spend time with his family. My father was not happy with me having a boyfriend let alone two. As for James he was shocked and a little upset since I got two boyfriends while he couldn't get the girl of his so called dreams.

(Y/n): ah okay. Wait who was the girl that caught dad's eyes during Hogwarts?

Lizzie: that was Your mom Lily. As I said before she was a friend of mine during my time at Hogwarts and she was friends with Severus before an incident that happened, but I'm not going to talk about that. Now you two need to go pack it is almost time for bed then it is off for Christmas break.

They both nodded their heads and left with a goodbye. I got up and began to clean up the dirty dishes and the left over cookies. There was a knock at my office door. I turned and there was Severus. He came over and hugged me from behind while I was washing the dishes in the kitchen part of my office.

Severus: let me guess more story time about our years at Hogwarts?

Lizzie: yes. Now will you be spending Christmas with me finally or no?

Severus: your nephew will not like it, but I will stop by on Christmas Day.

I nodded my head and turned to hugs him. We hugged for a bit then we began to head to my quarters so I can pack some things.

Severus: so any thoughts on who is opening the chamber this time?

Lizzie: no I don't, but I hope it stops soon. I don't want the school to be shut down cause of it.

Severus nods his head. For the rest of our time we talked while I was packing a medium suitcase with some clothes and my gifts for the twins. Hope things turn to a bright side soon. Or the person who is opening the chamber gets stopped soon.