The second task

-(y/n) POV-

I can't find Draco anywhere. I have looked around the entire school and still can't find him. As I was running around I bumped into someone. I looked up and there stood Mr. Malfoy and Aunt Lizzie. 

(y/n): Sorry about that. 

Lizzie: It's okay dear. Now what got you running down the halls the second task is about to start and we need to get changed. 

(y/n): I haven't seen draco anywhere and I'm worried. 

Lucius: It's okay he is a strong boy. 

Lizzie: that is weird cause Draco is gone and so is Severus. 

Lucius: lets not think about that right now you two need to get ready for the task at hand. I have the gillyweeds for you two to take for the tasks. Now lets go. 

Aunt Lizzie and I began to walk to the boats since we were already in our suits. Aunt Lizzie was in a victorian style swim suit which was pretty. After the ball she went back to her own victorian style dresses. oh well she looks amazing in them anyways. When Dumbledore was talking Mr.Malfoy gave both Aunt Lizzie and I the gillyweed. We both took it and began to eat it. WHen we swallowed it I felt my body was changing. We jumped into the water. When we did I was able to breath. I looked at me hands and feet and we turned into mercreatures. I look to Aunt Lizzie and she was telling me to follow them. 

Lizzie: Is your wand still on your leg?

(y/n): yeah. Do you?

Lizzie: yeah. Now come on I thing I know where they are keeping them. 

We then began to swim to where we had to go. When we got there. Harry was already there. He was about to save hermione. Wait Hermione? I looked to where she was lined up and saw Severus, Ron, Hermione, a girl, and draco. I swam to draco. I took out my wand and shot at the seaweed. I turned and here come Viktor. Cedric already got cho. Harry got ron. Harry, Aunt, Lizzie and I looked at the girl. I was closet to her. I shot at the seaweed with my wand and grabbed a hold of her. We all swam as quickly as we could. Sadly we got caught by these weird squid things. We sent the people we had to save up. Sadly everything began to go black. Before I passed out I saw a flash of light and a feeling of me being lifted. When we broke through the surface of the water we all gasped for air. I looked to who saved us and saw aunt Lizzie  putting Harry on the deck and then it was my turn. Aunt Lizzie climbed up the latter and helped us both to where our friends were. Draco came running over to me and placed a towel around me. 

Draco: are you okay?

(y/n): yeah I'm fine. Sadly Harry, Aunt Lizzie, and I came in last.

Draco: Next to last Fluer couldn't finish the task. 

I smiled and hugged Draco close. I looked over to AUnt Lizzie and Harry. Harry was standing next to Hermione while Aunt Lizzie was in between Severus and Mr. Malfoy. So in first I was Cedric.  I was in second.. Okay wait what? What about aunt Lizzie. Aunt Lizzie was third after I .  Harry was fourth .Viktor was fifth. Then Fluer at sixth. I looked to AUnt Lizzie. She gave me a thumbs up and mouthed great job. She was then led to the boats with Draco and I behind her. When we got back on land I ran to Aunt Lizzie with Draco behind me. Aunt Lizzie turned around and hugged me. 

Lizzie: great job our there squirt. 

(y/n): are you okay Aunt Lizzie?

Lizzie: yeah I'm fine. I am just going to take a hot shower and go to bed. I'm tired. You should as well. We have the last task to do anyways. So we need to save enough strength as we can okay?

I nodded at that. We then went to the school. I hope the last task is not as bad as these two, but who knows it's the triwizard tournament anything can happen. I mean anything.