Hogsmeade

-Lizzie POV-

I walked to where the third years were handing over their slips to go into HOgsmeade. I saw Harry run up to Mcgonagal. She was about to say something when I went behind her. 

Lizzie: what if I signed it Aunt Minerva?

Aunt MInerva turned with a sigh. I already told her and my Uncle that I now have full custody of them.

McGonagal: If you want Lizzie. 

Harry looked shocked at that. I took his slip and pulled out a pen from my bag and signed it. knowing this I will have to tell both of them the news. Filtch stood in front of me. 

Lizzie: now Harry you and your sister have fun okay. 

Harry nodded his head and went after his friends when I handed the note to Filtch. I then walked with Minerva. When we got there I saw the weasley twins with a piece of paper. I got behind them and saw it was my map.

Lizzie: Boys we need to talk.

They both turned and tried to hide the map, but before they could I took it and whispered mischif manage. I then led them to the three broom sticks.  We stat at the table and I ordered us butter beers. 

Lizzie: now tell me how did you get this map

George: well you see Professor?

Fred: Stole it from Filtch's office our third year?

George: Fred

Fred: what we can't hide it from our prank goddess. 

I sigh at that. So that was how it went missing. Told those boys to be careful with it. 

Fred: wait how do you know the spell to hide it. 

I laughed at that.

Lizzie: I am the one who helped make it. 

George: wait you're snake aren't you Professor?

I nodded my head at that. 

Fred: guess we found one of the owners huh George?

George: yeah we did Fred. We should of known it was you Professor.

Lizzie: Nah I only placed our nicknames on it so no one knew who made this. Now I am debating on keeping it. If not giving it back to you two, if not I can make you guys your own map.

Fred: wait you will make us one of our own?

George: what's the catch?

Lizzie: you give this map to Harry. Your map will change when you open the map any where you guys are at. 

I handed them the map back and paid for the drinks. They took the map and hid it. I told them to come to my classroom later today. They have to give the map to Harry today after dinner. I then left the three broom sticks and went back to Hogwarts. I saw Harry and his friends walking around. I then Saw (y/n) with Draco and their friends. I waved to both of them and went to go make the Weasley map. I got to my office and pulled out the same size parchment at the original map. After a couple of hours I finished it. I did the same spells to make it appear and disappear. When I looked at the map I saw peter's name on it. He is in this school, but where would he be. I was about to go find him when there was a knock on the door. I told the person to come in and it was the twins. The shut the door and saw their map was on my desk open. 

Lizzie: now boys you guys will need to make a spell to have the appear and disappear. 

They both thought and came up with the plan as for it to appear they will say the same spell as the original map and to close it would be weasly wease. I smiled at that and they both left with a thanks. I then went to the hall way and saw some of the students with their new things. I walked to the great hall again and saw the rest of the students head to their commonroom. I sadly didn't see Harry with the patchment with my map on it. I thought I told the twin to give it to him tonight. Oh well. I pulled harry a side and told him the next time they go to Hogsmeade take the cloak. I already know Mcgonagal is going to talk about Sirius that time. I then went off to do my thing.