farewell for now

I was in my front yard watering my garden that I placed in the front yard. As I was watering the flowers I heard someone walking up the gravel driveway. I turned to the person and saw it was my uncle. I set my watering can down and looked up at him. 

Lizzie: did you guys figure out who will be taking care of my niece and nephew

Uncle Albus nods his head then told me on where they were going to go. I was shocked. Petunia, but she hates everything magic. So does her husband. I sighed and nodded my head. He then told me if I want to come say goodbye Hagrid will come to pick me up. 

Lizzie: I would love that Uncle Albus thank you. 

He nods his head then leaves. I picked up my watering can then finished watering my flowers. 

-time skip to night time-

I was standing in front of my house waiting for Hagrid. I then heard a sound that sounded like a motorcycle. I looked up in the sky and saw Hagrid. He ands the bike and pat the seat behind him. I jumped on then placed the helmet he gave me. We then flew off into the night sky. I saw he had the sling with Harry and (y/n) in side. I wrapped my arms tighter around Hagrid's waist. We then flew to the Dursley's house. I am not happy about this, but I can't take care of them with how my mind is at right now. I will have to make sure I have everything ready for them when I am ready to take them from these people. When we got to the street Hagrid landed.

Hagrid: Professor Mcgonagall Professor Dumbledor  sir

Dumbledor: No problems I trust Hagrid.

I jumped off the bike and stood next to Hagrid.

Lizzie: No uncle both fell asleep before passing over bristle. 

My uncle nods his head. He smiles at me softly when I looked at him for a bit. I then walked over to Hagrid. 

Lizzie: just try not to wake them. 

I reached into the carrier and pulled out a wrapped up (y/n). I walk over to Aunt Mcgonagall.

Mcgonagall: You know who we are dropping them off with right?

Lizzie: Yes Aunt Minerva, but I don't like it. Sadly I might not be ready to take care of them as of right now. 

My aunt nods her head. I look to my uncle and Hagrid right after Hagrid handed Dumbledor Harry. 

We began to walk to 4 Privet drive. I wasn't really paying attention to what my uncle and Aunt were talking about. I stopped walking when they did. I looked up and saw them staring at me. 

Dumbledor: you will see them again Lizzie.

Lizzie: I know Uncle Albus, but saying good bye is sometimes hard.

Dumbledor: It's not reaally goodbye. Since you will see them again. 

I nodded my head. I set (y/n) next to Harry. I gave them a kiss on their forehead.

Lizzie: you two watch out for each other okay. Aunt Lizzie loves you. 

I got up and walked over to Hagrid. I hugged his right arm when Uncle Dumbledor said this.

Dumbledor: Good luuck Harry and (y/n) Potter.