Slytherin vs Gryffindor quidditch match

-Lizzie's POV-

I was working in my classroom when there was a knock on the door. I looked up and there was Severus with a soft smile. 

Severus: I have a surprise for you, but you have to close your eyes. 

Lizzie: Severus really? but okay. 

I closed my eyes and set my quill down. I heard another set of feet walking into my classroom and shut the door behind them. I was confuse who else was in my classroom. When both set of feet stopped they were both in front of my desk. 

????: Okay open your eyes. 

Wait was that? I instantly open my eyes and got up when I saw who it was. Lucius was in front of my desk with a smile. I instantly jumped out of my chair knocking it over and running to him. I jumped into his open arms after he set a thing of roses down on my desk. He caught me and spun me around. When we stopped spinning he set me down and Severus was behind me. 

Lizzie: wait what? What are you doing here Lucius?

Lucius: I am here to see my son play quidditch and to see two people I miss the most. 

I smiled at that and kissed Lucius on the cheek. I turned to Severus.

Lizzie: Wait you knew about this?

Severus: We wanted to keep it a surprise. 

Lizzie: Well this is the best surprise. Have two sexy snakes in my classroom. 

Lucius pulls me close to him and hides his face in my neck. 

Lucius: the sexy one has to be you Lizzie. You haven't aged a bit. 

I laugh at that.I placed my hands on his and looked to Severus with a smile. He was smiling as well. I reached my arms to him and he shook his head and we got into a group hug. 

Lizzie: best day ever so far. 

Both men nodded their heads. Sadly we had to separate since it is almost time for the quidditch game. We then began to head over to the Quidditch field. We got to our seats and I sat in between them. 

Lizzie: Now don't be too hard on him Lucius he is still trying to get the hang of being seeker. 

Lucius: I will try. 

I nodded my head. After a while the game began. (y/n) was a chaser for this game. Everything was going fine until a bludger was acting up. Someone cursed it. Shit it's going after Harry. I didn't know this, but I grabbed both Lucius and Severus. They both placed a hand on my hands and rubbed them. 

Severus: He will be fine. He can handle him self. 

I nodded my head. Shit now it's going after (y/n). Both of them were weaving away from it. Harry and Draco disappeared from everyone's sight. The bludger went after Harry when he disappeared.  Sadly Draco fell off his broom half way through the game. Harry was about to catch the snitch when the bludger hit his arm. So he tried to catch it with his left hand. He fell and caught the snitch. Sadly now the bludger was going after (y/n) sadly it knocked her off her broom and she fell on her left arm. Great now both twins injured their arms and opposite ones at that. It was about to come to me when Lucius pulled out his wand. Severus pulled me to him. 

Lucius: Finite Incantatem

Severus was holding me close. I looked over to Lucius and then to Severus. I got up and called for my broom. 

Lucius: Lizzie don't.

Severus: She is doing it. 

I jumped on my broom and flew to the twins. Sadly when I got there Lockhart was trying to fix Harry's arm. If he does something. God damn it that is the wrong spell. He is dead. I jumped off and tackled him to the ground before he touched (y/n) I started to beat him up. 

Lizzie: Bitch that was the wrong fucking spell. Do you know how long it will take Harry to grow his bones back!!!!!

I heard running. I was then picked up by someone.When I looked to see who it was it was Hagrid. 

Hagrid: Ye better go Lockhart before she breaks loose. 

Lockhart: oh what will she......

I kicked him straight in the face and broke his nose. My eyes then changed to my dragon eyes and I tried to reach for him. 

Lizzie: Let me fuckin at him Hagrid. Let me at him!!!

He then ran away screaming. Hagrid set me down and another hand grabbed my arm. Then began to pull me away when they were taking Harry and (y/n) to the hospital wing. When we got to our destination it was my classroom. I looked to the person and it was Severus. I groaned at that. I looked to the right of me and there was Lucius holding my broom. 

Lizzie: I'm in trouble.

Severus: big time. 

Lucius: as much as I love seeing you beat the crap out of someone my dear. You are a teacher and need to show the kids how to act. 

Lizzie: I know, but he just pisses me off. 

Severus: I know, but we just have to deal with him. 

I nodded my head at that. Lucius set my broom down then looked at his pocket watch. 

Lucius: Sadly I must be going. 

Lizzie: but but I want to spend time with both of you. 

Lucius: I know my love, but another time okay. 

I look down and nodded my head. Lucius walked over to me and lift my head up. He kissed my forehead and then hugged Severus. 

Lucius: Severus watch Lizzie closely. 

Severus: Got it. 

Lucius: and Lizzie no more beating people up and don't get hurt. 

Lizzie: fine. 

Lucius: good. Now I will owl both of you when I can. Be safe and love you two. 

Severus and I said love you back to him. Lucius then apparated away to where he should be going to. 

Severus: want to go see the twins?

Lizzie: yes please. 

Then both Severus and I walked to the hospital wing. I know I am going to get an ear full from my uncle when I see him, but for now I am just happy I beat the crap out of Lockhart.