Fred and George do something stupid.

(y/n) POV

I was sitting next to Hermione and (y/f/n) We were reading the class book for my Aunt's class. We all decided to take her class this year. She was already teaching us something about art, but we decided to also take her class. 

Hermione: So wait Professor Potter wasn't lying when she said people can paint moving pictures with a type of paint?

(y/n): She wasn't I heard that our next class with her we will be learning about the different cameras of the ages. 

(y/f/n): You already been in front of one during our second year.

(y/n): Idiotic if you ask me. Wish Aunt Lizzie would of knocked him out cold for the whole school year. 

(y/n): right. 

We were about to say something else when Fred and George came running in saying they did it. Oh no they made it didn't they. 

Hermione: It's not going to work.

George: Oh and why is that miss granger.

(y/f/n): see that that's an aging circle Dumbledore drew it him self. 

Fred: so

I closed my book and looked at them. 

(y/n): So nothing will get pass that even with something as dimwitted as an aging potion. 

George: That is why it is perfect. 

Fred: because it's that dimwitted. 

They both got in front of us and drank it. They both jumped in the middle near the goblet. They both threw their names in, but sadly it didn't end well. They got thrown out of the circle by a force and they got a long white beard and white hair. They both looked at each other and began to fight. As people was gathering around them yelling fight. Hermione, (y/f/n), and I got to the lower level of the bleachers. Then everything got quiet cause viktor Krum walked in. He placed his name into the goblet while looking at Hermione. When he left (y/f/n) and I both giggled at that. 

(y/f/n): Someone has a crush on a Gryffindor. 

Hermione: shut it. 

(y/n): Hermione Krum. Doesn't sound to bad. 

Hermione: both of you shut it. 

We began to laugh as Hermione hit both of us with her book and left the room. We followed after her teasing her. We then headed to the Library to study more. This might be an interesting year after all.