Christmas at Hogwarts.

-Lizzie's POV-

It is Monday, December 23rd, 1991. I was cleaning up my classroom from my last class which was a mix of some Gryffindors and some Hufflepuffs. The class was just about to end. 

Lizzie: Don't forget to take some pictures with your camera so when you guys come back we can add them to our photo albums. 

class: yes Professor P. 

I smiled at them. I then passed out little goody backs for them. They all thanked me. I then let them leave so they can make sure they were all packed. I went to my desk and began to make sure my desk was clean. I then sat behind my desk and began to grade some papers. Some of the students came over to my desk to leave little gifts for me. They didn't have to, but they wanted to I guess. When the last student left I heard a knock at my classroom door. I looked up and there was young Nevil Longbottom.

Lizzie: You can come in Mr. Longbottom. 

He walked in and was blushing a bit. I smiled up to him when he got in front of my desk. 

Neville: well ummm I wanted to thank you for helping me through this semester Professor. 

Lizzie: It is my pleasure dear. Are you ready to see your grandmother tomorrow?

Neville: I am ma'm. Oh I also asked my grandma to get me this. 

He pulled out a little bag of chocolate from behind his back. He set it on my desk and looked down. 

Lizzie: Oh Neville you didn't have to get me anything you know. 

Neville: I know, but you have been so kind to me Professor. Even my grandmother thinks so. 

I smiled and got up. I went over to him and gave him a hug. 

Lizzie: well thank you Neville. Now you go make sure you have everything you need okay dear. I will see you after Christmas break. 

He nods his head.. I let him go and he left my classroom. I smiled and went back to grading the rest of the student's work sheets. I just got done when I heard someone knocked on my door. I looked at the door and there was Severus. He walked into the classroom and closed the door behind him. He then walked over to me. I smiled up at him and placed the graded papers into piles for each class. 

Severus: so did you get gifts for the twins or no?

Lizzie: I did. I will give them to the twins when it is Christmas. 

Severus nods his head. He sat at one of the students desk. 

Severus: what will happen to the invisible cloak that you have?

Lizzie: well it was mostly for both James and I, but I think Harry and (y/n) might have a better use for it

Severus: Harry looks just like his father while (y/n) looks like Lily. 

Lizzie: I know, but please at least try to be nice to them. Even if you had a grudge on James.

Severus nods his head and got up. He walks up behind me and wrapped his arms around my neck. 

Lizzie: I missed both you and Lucius. 

Severus: we missed you as well, but we will be together one of these years. 

I nodded my head and there was a knock at the classroom door. Severus let go of me. I let out a sigh missing him holding me. Severus stood to my right. I looked to the door and told the person who knocked to come in. The door opened and in walked Hermione and (y/n). 

Hermione: good evening Professors. 

(y/n): Hi aunt Lizzie.

Severus: Aunt Lizzie?