End of year 2 part 2

Lizzie's POV

I was sitting at the teachers table and was messing with my food a bit and not eating.

Severus: Liz you need to eat.

Lizzie:I'm not really that hungry though Sev

Severus:I know just try for me okay.

I nodded my head and slowly began to eat. I looked to the door and saw Hermione and (y/n) standing there. I got up and ran to them as did Draco. I picked up both Hermione and (y/n)

Lizzie:oh my stars you guys are un petrified.

(Y/n): Aunt Lizzie we can't breath.

I let them go and sighed. Draco stood next to me and hugged (y/n). I smiled at both of them and looked to Hermione.

Lizzie: Harry and Ron are waiting for you.

She nodded her head and ran to her friends. I tap Draco's shoulder and looked behind me. They looked to where I was looking and saw half the school body staring at them in shocked.

Lizzie:you two go sit okay Dumbledore should be speaking soon.

They both nodded their heads and walked to the Slytherin table. I sat back at my spot and placed my hand in Severus'. He looked to me and looked back in front while rubbing the top of my hand. Then Uncle Albus began to speak. There will not be any exams cause of the stuff that happened. He was about to speak again when Hagrid walk in. I got up and smiled at him.

Hagrid:sorry I'm late. The owl that sent my release papers got lost and confuse some bloody bird name eral.

He walked to Harry and told them thanks.

Harry: it wasn't just us Malfoy ,(y/n), and Aunt Lizzie helped as well. Plus there wouldn't be a Hogwarts with out you.

Harry hugged Hagrid and everyone began to clap their hands, but Severus, some of the slytherin table but (y/n) was clapping her hands. The end of second year. This year was hard. Now let's see how next year will be.