We save Sirius

(y/n) POV

All of us was in the Hospital wing. Aunt Lizzie and Harry was out cold. Ron had a cast on his injured leg. Severus has not left Aunt Lizzie's side. Not even a second latter AUnt Lizzie shot up with a yell for both Harry and Sirius. Severus grabbed her shoulders and sat in front of her on her bed. 

Severus: breath Lizzie Harry is fine he is asleep. 

Lizzie: what about Sirius?

Severus: Sorry Lizzie, but. 

Lizzie: No Sirius is innocent and you know that Severus you are just pissed off because of the pass. 

Severus looked down sad. Severus was about to say something , but he got up and left. I have not seen those two fight before and I don't like it. Aunt Lizzie pulled her knees to her chest. and laid her head on her knees. After a bit Harry woke up. Dumbledore came walking in and both Hermione and Harry ran up to him saying Sirius didn't do it. I look to my Aunt, but it looks like she was about to leave sadly. I was about to go after her, but Draco stopped me. 

Draco: let her calm down for a bit. She seems a bit upset. 

I nodded my head. I walked over to Harry and Hermione. Draco followed after me. Dumbledore said three words of children would not change the minisrties words. 

(y/n): what about 6 children and one adult?

Dumbledore: sadly no it will not change. misstieries time is powerful and when metaled with dangerous. Sirius black is in the top cellar in the dark tower. you know the rules ms. Granger you must not be seen. you guys must return before the last chime.if not the consequences if you succeed tonight more then one life can be saved. three turns should do it.

He began to leave. Before he left he told us that retracing my steps would help. then a fair well. Both draco and I stared at hermione. She then pulled out a necklace and wrapped the chain around Harry, Draco, and my neck. 

(y/n): that is a time turner isn't it?

Hermione turned a nob three times and the whole room began to change. When the time change stopped Hermione asked what we were doing at 5:30. Which was us heading to Hagrid's hut. So we ran down to it, but before we could get out of the bridge we had to hide.  We couldn't be seen at all. 

Draco: how did we?

(y/n): what hermione used is a time turner. Can let the user go back in time. That was probably how Hermione went to all her classes. 

Hermione: yes that is right (y/n). Professor McGonagal gave it to me the beginning of this year. Now Professor dUmbledore said more then one life could be spared, but how?

(y/n): we can save Buckbeak now. 

We then ran to Hagrid's hut and hid behind the pumpkins. We were watching our past selves. Then Hagrid handed over Petigrew to Ron. Harry was about to attack him, but Hermione and I held him back. 

Harry: (y/n) Hermione you know what he did. 

(y/n): Harry you are in there now. If you go in there acting nuts They will all think you went nuts. the ones who messed with time and had been seen by their past selves ruined their time. 

Harry nodded at that and sat back down. I looked to the hill and saw Professor Dumbledore, the minister, and the executioner coming down the hill. I looked up and Aunt Lizzie was staring at us. Hermione pointed up the hill and Aunt Lizzie nodded her head. She mouthed hide to us and began to lead the past us out the hut. Hermione, Harry, Draco and I hid in the forest when the past us came running out. They then went to the hill. Aunt Lizzie turned to us and mouth be careful. I gave her a thumbs up and she left. I made sure no one was looking Harry and I went to Buckbeak. I bowed to him and he bowed back. We had to hurry up before anyone see us. Harry took the chain leash and I grabbed the dead farrets.  I shook one in front of Buckbeak and he began to follow us. We then ran away into the woods. When we got to a certain spot in the woods where we can see the tree we waited. It began to get dark and I huddled close to Draco. Draco wrapped his arm around my waist. Harry began to gag. I shook my head and looked at the willow tree. After some hours the past us began to come out. I noticed Harry and Sirius talking to each other. 

Harry: Sirius and I were talking about Sirius taking me, (y/n), and Aunt Lizzie to live with him and we can be a big family. 

I looked to Draco with a sad look. Draco kissed the top of my head and I looked back to the group when we heard the howl of Remus changing. We then ran in the woods to make sure Sirius and Aunt Lizzie wouldn't get hurt. Sadly Harry had to butt in. Hermione then began to howl. Great we will have to run in three two one Now. 

(y/n): We got to run now bitches like now.

We then all began to run away from the werewolf Remus. Draco and I hid inside a tree. As Remus was about to come to the hole we were hiding in Buck beak attacked him and Remus ran away. 

Harry: (y/n) Sirius. 

Harry and I ran to the pond as dementors began to gather around Harry and Sirius. Harry kept saying how our parents will show up any moment, but sadly it look like Harry and Sirius was about to die. I then grabbed harry by the arm and pulled him to the edge of the woods and we both yelled Expecto Patronum. As our patronuses appear two other appear a peacock and a doe appeared on the other side. When all the dementours left we left too. I yelled for my nimbus 2000 to appear. Draco and I got on my broom. Harry and Hermione got on Buckbeak. We then flew to the black tower. Harry kept talking about how the two Patronus was me and Harry, but was wondering who the other two was. We got to the cell and Hermione broke the door to the cell room. Sirius got on buckbeak with Harry and Hermione. Draco and I flew behind them. When we landed I saw Salazar and Luna slithering to us. I handed them my broom and they took it away. Right before Sirius left he gave both Harry and I a hug. Then told Hermione how smart she was and threaten draco with if you hurt my god child I will kill you thing. Draco nodded his head and said yes sir. Sirius flew off on Buck beak and we began to run when we heard the bell go off. When we got to the hospital wing door. Professor Dumbledore was leaving. 

Harry: sir we did it. 

Dumbledore: Did what? good bye. 

Dumbledore left and when we came in our past selves left.  Ron was so confuse and speaking giberush. Hermione, Draco, Harry and I both looked at each other. Hermione asked what he was talking about. 

(y/n): really ron how can people be in two spots at once. 

Harry, Hermione, Draco , and I laugh to that. We both sat down on a bed and began to chat about stuff. I hope Aunt Lizzie is okay. Also I still have no clue how Harry would react to our Aunt being in love with Severus Snape.