another person petrified.

-(y/n)'s POV-

Everyone has been acting a bit weird lately. I was walking to check up on Harry when I heard the voice. I looked around the place I was in. I then saw spiders crawling out of the window next to me. I looked up and there was Aunt Lizzie. I ran over to her.

(y/n): Aunt Lizzie did you hear that voice?

Lizzie: yes and I heard that voice before. 

I then heard the voice say it was going to kill. I look to my Aunt and saw she heard it say it as well. Aunt Lizzie grabbed my hand and ran to it. My Aunt must be very brave or very stupid. When we turned a corner we ran into Harry. Aunt Lizzie grabbed onto his arm before he fell and brought him into a hug. 

Lizzie: sorry about that Harry. Let me guess you heard the voice. 

Harry: yeah it is going down that hall way. 

Aunt Lizzie turn to look and followed the sound. Harry and I followed her as well. When we finally got to were Aunt Lizzie was I gasped. There floating in the middle was Nearly Headless Nick and behind him was Justin. Aunt Lizzie ran to him followed by Harry. Harry got down on his knees and touched Justin's hand we then heard someone walking to us. We all looked over and there was filtch.

Filtch: Caught in the act Potter.

Lizzie: Argus I have no time for which Potter game. 

Filtch looked at Aunt Lizzie then ran off before she could stop him he was gone. She muttered god damn it under her breath. We then heard running and a gasp.In walked Filtch with Professor McGonagall. Aunt Lizzie groaned and got up when we heard McGonagall gasp. 

Harry: Professor I swear we didn't.

Harry got up and walked over to me. Aunt Lizzie stood behind us and placed a hand on our shoulders. 

McGonagall: this is out of my hand Mr. Potter all three of you....

Lizzie: Oh come on Aunt Minerva.

Harry and (y/n): AUNT MINERVA?!?!?!

McGonagall: Sorry Lizzie you guys will have to talk with Albus about this. 

Aunt Lizzie groaned at that. Then She started to follow Professor McGonagall while we followed after them. 

(y/n): Wait why did Aunt Lizzie call Professor McGonagall Aunt?

Harry shrugged his shoulders. When we got to Professor Dumbledore's entrance to his off Aunt Lizzie looked to the statue and said Sherburt Lemon and steps began to appear. Aunt Lizzie walked up the stairs. She opened up the door to his office and I gasped at how big it was. We began to walk into the room and the door shut behind us. Harry and I looked over to the desk and there was a orange/ red bird sitting on a stand. Harry and I walked to it. Right before I could pet it the bird lit on fire and turned to ashes. I gasped at that. I looked to Aunt Lizzie and she was watching the ashes. 

?????: good afternoon you three.

I looked up and there was Professor Dumbledore.

Harry: Professor I'm sorry, but your bird.....

(y/n): it just caught fire. 

Dumbledore: oh and about time too he has been looking dreadful for days. Phox he is a Phoenix you two. The burst to flames when it is their time to die. 

Lizzie: then get reborn from their ashes. 

Harry and I looked at the ashes and a little phoenix was born.

Lizzie: ah Phoenixes such amazing creatures. They can carry an enormous amount amount of their tears have healing powers. 

Dumbledore nods his head when he looked to AUnt Lizzie with a smile. I was about to speak when Hagrid bursted through the door. 

Hagrid: Professor Dumbledore wait. Professor Dumbledore it couldn't be........

Dumbledore: Hagrid!! settle.... I do not believe the three Potter petrify that poor boy at all. 

Hagrid: I... oh umm I will take my leave now. You still coming over Lizzie?

Lizzie: Yes Hagrid I will be over tonight. 

Hagrid nodded his head and left. Harry and I looked to Professor Dumbledore.

Harry: Wait you don't think it was us sir?

Dumbledore: No I do not. Now is there anything you three would want to talk to me about?

Harry and I shook our heads, but Aunt Lizzie looked down. Dumbledore let both of us go, but when we left I saw Harry trying to listen to their conversations.  

I groan and was about to pull Harry with me when he pulled me to the door. I groan and placed my ear on the door. Aunt Lizzie will be so piss at us. 

-Lizzie's POV-

Lizzie: Uncle Albus I know you know of my prophecy. 

Dumbledore: I do, but I know that you won't follow Voldemort's way to the dark side. Plus I know you will be able to stop the beast. 

Lizzie: How do you.......

Dumbledore: I have my special ways on keep an eye on everyone to make sure they are safe. 

Lizzie: so you know that as of now I am the only one able to control the Beast?

Dumbledore: yes now off you go. You need to meet Hagrid soon. 

I nodded my head and began to walk to the door. Right before I touched the handle I heard two voices muttering to each other and running footsteps. Shit they heard everything. I am so going to get an ear full from both of them. I opened the door and said goodbye to my Uncle and walked to Hagrids hut to see a certain Spider in the forest.