The patronus lessons

(y/n) POV

Harry was getting lessons from Professor Lupin. Maybe it is because of the buggart he had during the first class we had with Lupin. I went up to Aunt Lizzie to see what he was doing since Harry was to busy really. Sadly Harry and I got into a fight about Sirius. I say we don't look for him cause we might have the story all wrong, but Harry won't listen to me. So we have been distance from each other. I was sitting in Aunt Lizzie's classroom. 

Lizzie: So how is trying to get Harry to talk to you?

(Y/n): not good Aunt Lizzie. He gotten more distance then before. Maybe I should give him space. 

Lizzie: That might be a good idea dear. Now you want to know how to fight off a dementor. 

I nodded my head at this. Aunt Lizzie pulled out a trunk that was shaking. She said she is borrowing it from Remus. 

Lizzie: okay make your fear the dementor. The spell is Expecto Patronum. You must think of the most happiest memory in the world to you. Have it the hold that memory tight okay.

(y/n): Okay Aunt Lizzie

She nodded her head. I closed my eyes and remembered the first time I road the broom, but that wasn't the Happiest. Then I remember something. The first Christmas with Aunt Lizzie. I smiled to that memory. 

Lizzie: you got one don't you dear?

I nodded my head and opened my eyes. I held that memory close to my heart. I told Aunt Lizzie I am ready. She opened the chest and out came the dementor came out. I pointed my wand at it and yelled Expecto Patronum. A bright light appear from my wand and I forced the dementor back in the chest. Aunt Lizzie closed the chest and locked it. She smiled and hugged me. 

Aunt Lizzie: that was great (y/n). I am so proud of you. What was the memory?

(y/n): the first Christmas Harry and I had with you. 

She smiled at that. As we let go there was a knock at the door. We both turned and there was Remus and Harry. 

Lizzie: hello Remus here to train Harry with his Patronus?

Remus: yes we are Lizzie. Hello (y/n)

(y/n): hello Professor Hello Harry. 

Harry didn't say anything really until Remus tapped his shoulder. 

Harry: hello (y/n) Aunt Lizzie. 

Aunt Lizzie sighed and went to go talk with Remus. I looked to Harry then down to the floor. 

Lizzie: How about we both teach him Remus. 

Remus: Sadly I have something I have to do. Can you teach him today Lizzie. 

Lizzie: yeah can do. Don't forget your wand okay?

I looked up and Remus waved a goodbye. Harry looked to him ad Aunt Lizzie. Aunt Lizzie just smiled to him and led Harry to the trunk as well. 

Lizzie: (y/n) why don't you grab a bar of chocolate from my desk and take half of it. It will help you. 

I nodded my head and did as I was told. I sat at her desk eating my piece of chocolate. Aunt Lizzie was helping Harry with his patronus. Harry was having a bit of trouble doing it. 

Harry: what memory should I use. I tried seeing my parents and flying on my first broom, but they didn't help. 

(y/n): what about our first Christmas with Aunt Lizzie Harry. Remember all the fun we had. 

Harry nodded his head and tried that memory. It worked I was so happy for him and ran to him and hugged him close. Harry hugged me back. 

Lizzie: that was amazing Harry. Now go have some chocolate. 

Harry did as he was told. Aunt Lizzie placed the chest in a closet and shut it. Harry and I sat at a desk. 

Harry: Aunt Lizzie why were you able to sign my Hogsmeade slip?

Lizzie: knew that was going to show up one of these days. You see Harry (y/n) I have full custody of you two. 

(y/n): wait what? 

Lizzie: Petunia, Vernon, and I went to court during the summer. I went to the ministry as well. I had to prove to them in your guys parents' wills that I am your guys god mother. That I was also supposed to be your legal Guardian. 

Harry: so does that mean?

(y/n): we get to live with you?

Lizzie: if you guys want. 

Harry and I got up and hugged Aunt Lizzie. 

Harry: we would love that very much Aunt Lizzie. 

She smiled at that and hugged both of us. We all separated from the hug and left the classroom. We were all heading to the great hall for some food. We all sat at the Gryffindor table. Some of the student was freaked out to see a Slytherin and a teach sitting at their table. After dinner we all went our separate ways. WHen I got to the Slytherin Common room. Draco was sitting on one of the couches. I snuck up behind him  and hugged him from behind. Draco turned around and kissed my nose. I smiled to that and sat on the couch next to him. He pulled me close and we both stared at the fire. 

Draco: how was the lesson (y/n)

(y/n): it was great I got it down this time. 

Draco: that's great dear. Want to go to your room to just cuddle or something?

I smiled to that and nodded my head. We both got up and went to my room. Draco left some of his clothes in there so in case he wanted to spend the night in my room he can. There was tapping at my window. I opened it up and there was (o/n) I smiled and opened the window. She went to her stand and in her beak was a note. The note read Sirius Black broke into the Gryffindor Common Room. Harry was going to find him to night with the map. I groaned at that. 

Draco: what's the matter love? Is it Potter?

(y/n): please tell me we aren't going to play which potter you are talking about. 

Draco: I mean Harry. I still need to get use to calling him Harry. 

(y/n): Like  he and his friends has to get used to saying Malfoy. Yeah the note is from him. Sirius Black got into Gryffindor House. Longbottom lost the slip with the passwords on it and Sirius got to it. Trying to find ron's rat. 

Draco nodded at that and hugged me from behind. 

(y/n): Harry is going to be looking for him tonight. 

Draco: isn't Buck beak's death sentence tomorrow?

(y/n): Please don't remind me. We will have to go to Hagrid's hut when it happens. Knowing Harry and his friends plus my aunt they will be there as well. Knowing Pig face she and her minions will be watching from a far. 

Draco nods his head to that. We both got under the covers of my bed and just cuddled until we both fell asleep.