The train ride and being late

(Lizzie's POV)
I made sure I had everything packed. I dragged everything to the front of the house that wasn't transported to my office and bedchambers at Hogwarts . Two good friends of mine were going to pick me up. I was waiting until I heard a honking noise. I look up and there was a flying car landing in front of me. I chuckled and pulled all my stuff to the car. There Arther Weasely came out of the driver side.

Lizzie: thought you were at work Arther?

Arther: Molly needed me to drop you guys off at the station got everything?

Lizzie: yes I'm just waiting on...

I heard a slithering noise and a hiss. I look to my right and there was Salazar.

Salazar: I'm here.

Lizzie: you will have to go into my bag from school.

Salazar nods his head and slithered into my bag. I looked to Arther and he smiled. He then began to put my stuff into the trunk.

Arther: thought your uncle would have this already at the school?

Lizzie: oh half of it is I felt like taking the train like when I was a student there.

Arther nods his head and when we got my small trunk and backpack in I got into the back. There was a boy the same age as Harry and (y/n). This must be Ron. We were then off to the train station.

???: it's great seeing you again Lizzie.

I look up at front and there was Molly with her daughter Ginny.

Lizzie: it's great to see you again as well Molly. Thanks you two for picking me up.

Molly: it's our pleasure dear. I bet you didn't recognize Percy over there.

I looked to the other side of the car I saw the twins and then I saw Percy.

Lizzie: oh Percy you grew up.

Percy: it's good to see you again miss. Lizzie.

Lizzie: I heard you became a prefect.

Percy: I have miss.Lizzie. If you don't mind me asking why are you going to Hogwarts?

Lizzie: that is a surprise you must wait for Mr. Weasley. So let me see I know Percy. The twins must be Fred and George, the one next me must be Ron and the girl is Ginny?

Molly: you got that right Lizzie. Ron it is not nice to stare.

I laughed a bit and looked at Ron. I waved to him and went back to talking with Molly. When we got to the station I helped all the kids who were going to Hogwarts get their stuff on a cart. I put the stuff I brought on one and we were off. I said my goodbyes to Arther before he left and we all ran to the entrance to the platform. When we got there Percy went first followed by the twins. I then heard two familiar voices. I turn and there was Harry and (y/n).

Harry: excuse me umm can you tell us how to...

Molly: get onto the platform. It's Ron 's first time at Hogwarts as well. Now what you have to do is run in between platforms 9 and 10. I saw give a little bit of a run if your nerves.

Ginny: good luck

I saw Harry get ready and he ran through the entrance followed by his sister. Ron ran after them followed by Molly and Ginny. I went after them. I pushed my cart to the train. I pulled out my wand and whispered Wengardium Leviosa. My medium trunk began to float a bit. I made sure I had my bags on me and I began to pull my floating trunk to a compartment. I saw the Weasley twins leave a compartment. I walked over and opened up the door. There was Harry and (y/n). I walked in and placed my trunk on the rack for the trunks and released the spell. I set backpack up there as well and sat across from them.