The order meeting

-Lizzie's POV-

I walked into the dinning room with Molly. There was Severus,Aurther, Sirius, Madeye, Tronk, and Remus. When Sirius saw me he open his arms and I hugged him.

Sirius: Hey Snake glad you made it. 

Lizzie: What is going on Sirius?

Sirius: We will talk about that during the meeting, but first I think someone is jealous.

I turn out of the hug and I look to Severus. Let me tell you he looked pissed. I ran to him and hugged him as well. He wrapped his arms around my waist. As I turned back to look at everyone Severus left one arm around my waist. The meeting began to start. 

Lizzie: So what happen with Harry?

Remus: Demoentors attacked him and his cousin. 

Lizzie: But they are controlled by the ministry why would anyone from there send them to the muggle world. 

Aurther: We don't know Lizzie we are still trying to figure that out. 

After a while of the group a little fight goes on between Molly and Sirius. I just sighed at that. 

Molly: He isn't and adult either. He isn't James Sirius. 

Sirius: He isn't your son. 

Molly: He is good as. 

Severus was going to say something but I elbowed him in the side. 

Lizzie: Okay enough fighting you two. Severus do not say that if sirius would of raised him something might happen. 

Sirius and Molly looked at eachother. Then back at me. I just sighed and lean into Severus. When the meeting ended I walked Severus to the door. 

Lizzie: You sure you can't stay Severus?

Severus: No I have stuff I have to finish before the school year starts. You be safe out there okay I will see yu back at Hogwarts. 

I nodded my head to that and gave him one last hug. Severus kissed the top of my head and walked out the door after I let go of him. I turned around when I heard Molly yell at the twins. I shook my head at that and walked up to the dinning room where everyone was eating. When I got there Kingsley handed Harry the paper. On it said the boy who lied. Oh I am so going to beat Fudges ass. I was about to say something when Molly pulled the paper out of Harry's hands saying he wanted to join the Order to help. I groan at that and looked at both Sirius and Harry. I walked over to Sirius and slapped him in the back of the head. He placed his hand where I slapped it and he looked to me. 

Sirius: Still have that strength don't you Snake. 

Harry looked up to me with a shocked face. He is finally catching on who the names on the map are. I sat next to Remus and Molly placed a plate infront of me. I nodded my head as a thanks and began to eat. I looked at Harry and he mouthed we need to talk. I sighed at that he is going to ask about the map. Can't wait for this talk.