The first task

Lizzie's POV

(y/n), Harry, and I were in the champions tent waiting to start the first task. Harry was close to the tent entrance. (Y/n) and I were sitting on a bed. 

(y/n): Aunt Lizzie I'm scared. 

Lizzie: you will do great dear I know you will. 

I was about to say something when Hermione jumped into Harry's arms. I was about to say something when there was a flash. 

Rita: young love how amusing. 

Viktor: you have no place here. This tent is for friends and champions. 

Rita was about to say something when I got in front of her.

Lizzie: better leave Skeeter or you will not have that face of yours. 

Rita: I already have what I ummm got. 

The camera man was about to take a photo of me when I growl at him and he ran after her with out a photo of me. I went back to the bed and there sitting on it as well was Draco. Severus came walking in and stood next to me with his hand on my shoulder. I sighed at that. Uncle Albus then walked in. We were all gathered into a circle. 

Dumbledore: what are you three doing here? Mr. Malfoy, Miss. Granger, and Professor Snape?

Hermione: sorry I'll just um go. 

Hermione left the tent. I told Albus Draco and Severus was fine they are there to support us. 

Crouch: Okay champions these are tiny forms of real dragons. Now Miss Delacour you first. 

SHe reached into the bag and pulled out a Wealsh Green. Viktor got a Chinese Fireball. Cedric got the Sweedish short snout, Harry got Hungarian Horntail. Oh the nasty one Harry got. (y/n) got the Antipodean Opaleve. I reached into it last and pulled out a Norwegian Ridgeback. I pet the little dragon as it was cuddling into my hand. I didn't even hear what my Uncle said , but did hear the cannon go off. The tournament began. 

-timeskip- 

(y/n) just got the golden egg. It was then my turn. I walked out to the arena. I looked to the bleachers . I saw Lucius and Severus there. They both waved to me and I waved back. I looked back in front of me and there it was. Just sitting protectively in front of the egg. Wait that dragon looks familiar. I looked closely to the chest and saw the birthmark. It was them Norbert well Norberta since she is female. Oh shit she spotted me. I got into my dragon form. Norberta roared. I then roared back and she stopped what she was doing. I walk up to her. She sniffed my scales and began to jump around me like she used to when she was a baby. I then linked our minds together. 

Norberta: Mama is that you?

Lizzie: Hi baby. I'm sorry I wasn't allowed near you when you were growing up, but look at you so beautiful as ever. 

I sat in front of her and she got under one of my wings and handed me the egg. I was still talking with her until Uncle Albus spoke. 

Dumbledore: Seems like Miss. ELizabeth Potter has won. Ummm good job Miss. Potter. I looked at everyone and they were all shocked. 

Narberta: Mama can I stay with you? I can bring my family with me and you can meet my mate.

I turned back to my human form and nodded my head. 

Lizzie: Of course dear I know my uncle won't mind that. If he does I'll beat his ass. 

She then began to jump around. A group of men walked in but I stepped in front of Norberta. 

Lizzie: you guys are not taking my daughter this time. 

The men backed up and in came Charlie. 

Charlie: Miss. Lizzie we need to take Norberta back. 

Lizzie: I already missed so much in her life I will not miss anymore of it. She is staying with me. 

Uncle Albus walked over. He looked to me then to the men. He then sighed.

Dumbledore: Lizzie she....

Lizzie: you didn't ask me her own mother if she could leave. She is staying at Hogwarts until I would have to go home. Then she will stay with me at my house. Now that will not change Uncle and you know how I am when I set my mind to it. Norberta and her family will stay with me. 

Uncle Albus sighed and nodded his head. The men and Charlie backed up. I then hopped onto Norberta and she flew to a clearing close to the field by the school. I got off and kissed her snout. She then flew off to get her family. I walked into the school and went to my room. When I got there I saw a passed out Severus and a worried Lucius. When he saw me he ran to me. 

Lucius: Lizzie are you okay? you aren't hurt are you?

Lizzie: no I'm not sorry I worried you and Severus. 

I placed the egg down on the coffee table and sighed. I went to Severus and kissed him on the head. I laid my head on his chest after sitting on the ground and began to fall asleep. Right before I fell asleep I felt someone petting my head and right then I fell asleep.