Aunt Lizzie's Back story

-Lizzie POV-

Lizzie: I should start at the beginning with me. I always was able to speak to snakes at a very young age. Your father (y/n) and I were only about one as my mom told me. I was outside with my dad as he was doing yard work since James was taking his nap. I didn't want to sleep so I was outside in a playpen. My father wasn't looking until he heard a hissing noise. 

(y/n): did grandfather freak when he saw the snake?

Lizzie: oh yes both my parents did. My father was about to get the snake away, but he stopped cause he heard me giggling and saying a few words. 

Draco: Parseltoungue if I am guessing.

I nodded my head with a smile. 

Lizzie: I was the on;y Potter that spoke that language, but there was a reason for that. A prophecy that not a lot of people knew about.

(y/n): what was that Aunt Lizzie.

Lizzie: it is said that Salazar Slytherin would have a child, but not of his time. A women would have two children something would happen to one of the children during birth the other would be healthy.

Draco: were you.....

Lizzie: I came out not breathing. The doctors and nurses kept trying, but nothing happened. Until I was next to my brother that I started to cry. For some odd reason I was breathing like nothing happened. I was known to the family as a miracle child.  None of the doctor could figure it out. It was like a switch happened when I was near James.

(y/n): so wait was that prophecy about you?

Lizzie: sadly yes it was. 

Draco: so you are the heir to Salazar Slytherin.

I nodded my head at that. I looked to (y/n). She was in deep thought. Draco tapped her on the shoulder. She looked at him then to me.

(y/n): does that mean Harry and I are the heirs as well or?

Lizzie: no it doesn't. You aren't my real blood related children. Here is a secret though I may have been born into the Potter family with their blood in me, but there is another blood cell in me. Like from another person.

Draco: what do you mean professor?

Lizzie: well when the child is made the child gets both the dad's and mom's dna in them. James had that and so did I, but there was another dna cell in me. 

(y/n): from like another person?

Lizzie: exactly. No one knows were it came from or how it got there. It showed up at random. So I am guessing that specific dna cell. Well now cells belong to Salazar Slytherin. Since they didn't really have the technology as we did back when he was alive they couldn't tell who the other cell was. 

(y/n): how did you find this out?

Lizzie: when I went to Hogwart I was in the dark forest. I met something a giant snake. thought to be dead called a baskilisk. Found out he knew of the prophecy. He told me that Salazar told his little pet that told him of it. I could look it in it's eyes and not die and only the heir to Salazar Slytherin could do that. So putting the pieces together at that moment.

(y/n): So the Prophecy of a child of a twin. You coming back to life after being pronounce dead at birth and looking at the baskilisk in the eyes while talking to snakes.....

Draco: you are the real true heir of Salazar Slytherin.

Lizzie: correct. Why me though I have no clue.