IV'E GOT YOU, BROTHER

Lana soon found out she wasn't the only person annoyed at Nasreen. As the bell rang loud confirming the end of science, Missy practically jumped out of her seat and was straight out the door, leaving Lana confused but mostly worried.

"Missy!" Lana called, "what are you doing?"

"I'm going to teach that slag a lesson" and with that, Missy stormed off towards the quad. Lana and Shannon shared a nervous look before running after her.

"Nasreen" Missy shouted, strutting towards her like she was about to rip off her head. Lana placed her hand on Missy's shoulder, for her to shove it straight of, "what you just gonna stand there and say nowt?"

"Missy i'm sorr-"

"You what?" Missy laughed sarcastically, "while that lot call her every name going, slag, nasty, junkie, my mum, you treated her like she was scum" she beckoned over to Alya and her friends, who just stood there with a devilish grin slapped on their faces.

Lana couldn't help but feel the anger bubbling inside her too just by taking one look at Alya. She began to feel less prone to Missy's threats towards the girls.

"Go on Missy smack her" Shannon pushed, beginning to worry Lana that Missy would actually do something stupid.

Snapping her away from these thoughts, Cory jogged up behind her and placed his hand on her waist, causing Lana to freeze.

"What's going on here then? girl on girl fight?" Cory winked smugly.

"You disgust me"

"You love it"

The pair laughed loudly at Cory's blatant desperation to watch two girls beat the other. As Lana looked back towards the pair, her eyes flicked to Riz's eyes as he stood with his mates on the other side of the crowd. She could see the slight frown playing amongst his features at the sight of her and Cory, but quickly averted his attention back to the two girls.

-"two days in this school and your worried about what the girls in the hijabs think" Lana had only just caught the end of Missy's rant.

"Missy they're my mates, you don't know them just like i don't know your mates" Nas begged.

Lana realised Haley and Razia had joined the group aswell, all sharing disgusted looks towards Nas and her friends. Shit, this ain't gonna go down well she thought.

"-it's not my fault you got held back a year is it?" and with that Missy shoved Nas' shoulders back earning a shocked gasp from everyone. Just by the look on Nas' face she had ever regretted pushing Simone away, it was very evident, "Missy what are you doing?"

"Oooh like you don't know how to fight back? oh cause your so perfect , your so good your such a good little muslim, ya fit right in with that lot" Missy boasted waving her arms around.

"Shan, should we do something?" Lana questioned, nudging Shannon

"nah babe this is getting good"

Lana simply rolled her eyes at her friends lack of care for both girls safety.

"You were out drinking with me in town not two nights ago" Missy yelled embarrassing Nas greatly, "Oh the shame-" but Missy was cut off by Nas lunging herself at Missy grabbing her hair and spinning her round to face her.

Fuck

Both girls started going at it punching, slapping, grabbing each other's hair. The crowd surrounding them erupted but was quickly cut off by Miss Keane running in and prying Missy off Nas, reminding Lana just what'd happened earlier with Riz.