DRUNK BUT HAPPY THIS TIME

Lana, Missy and Nas were sat on Missy's bed, pretty much all in tears.

"You don't even understand how happy i am" Missy sniffed, tears brimming her eyes as she smiled.

Missy had won the case and Haley was out of care and back with Missy.

"Me too" Lana laughed through her tears at the state the three girls were in.

"So Lana, tell me, you and Riz?" Missy laughed, gushing over the pair.

"Your right lovebirds you two" Nas winked cheekily.

"No actually we're not together," Lana giggled, "we may of kissed though."

Missy and Nas' faces dropped, before grabbing Lana and pulling her into what felt like the hundredth hug today.

"I mean probably not in the way you think, we ran into Alfie on the way to school and him and Riz were getting a bit agro so i kissed Riz and Alfie just left" The girl spoke plainly.

"Okay, not how i was expecting but go Lana!" Nas cheered.

"Can we go rob some cider?"

                                                ❥

"I can't believe they still ain't got rid of this" Missy laughed in her thick Yorkshire accent, gesturing to the old soggy sofa above the skip the three were sat on.

"Ah well it's the council ennit, my moms dead mad about it" Nas laughed, handing the cider to a zoned out Lana.

"Lana" Missy sang, snapping her fingers in her face.

"Huh?" Lana deadpanned, before bursting into laughter, causing the other two girls to start laughing too.

"Are we," Missy began before hiccuping, "are we gonna get in trouble for skiving?"

"I reckon they've got enough going on, they're not gonna notice us," Nas convinced Missy.

"Not gonna- i'm sorry Nasreen, not gonna notice us?" Lana laughed, mockingly shocked.

"Nasreen, we are always noticed, we are always gonna be noticed, take that Ackley Bridge" Missy spoke, interpreting Mrs Paracha, causing the girls to start laughing again uncontrollably.

"I'm actually gonna be sick" Lana tried to speak over the laughter, instantly silencing the two girls, before she leant over the side of the sofa and hurled.

"We are gonna get in. so. much," the two girls began before pulling Lana back up, "trouble!" the three girls screamed before laughing again and Lana throwing up some more.

𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 1!!