AND ITS HURTIN' ME

"Naveed? Naveed?" Cory laughed, snapping his fingers in Naveed's face, "i thought you were telling us a joke?"

"Er, yeah" he stumbled over his words, holding his paper up to his face.

Lana had finally complied to sitting on Riz's lap, much to his pleasure, whilst them and Cory watched Naveed practice for his upcoming gig.

"The problem with India and Pakistan being in the world cup is that every time they get a corner, they open a shop"

The three instantly burst into giggles, watching Naveed stand there hopeless and yet expectedly.

"Yeah it's crap, it's just not funny" Naveed sighed, a smile tugging at his cheeks.

"Aw come on mate, it made your dad laugh" Riz encouraged, earning a big smile from Lana, who turned on his lap and kissed him on the cheek, however as she did so, bashing her forehead on his halo.

"I can't wait for you to get this off" Lana sighed, flicking the halo, which only hurt ten times more.

"Look Naveed," Cory began, "Pakistani stuff is funny went it's real"

"Alright mate, what part of Pakistan are you from?" Riz laughed, facing Cory.

Resulting in Cory making a very mocking impression of the Pakistani accent, earning a slap round the head from Riz.

"Look mate, it works when your truthful, we'll see you later yeah?" and with that, Riz, Lana and Cory left.

"I'm so excited!" Missy screamed, as she turned on her speaker, blasting her music.

"Me too" Lana screamed, waving around her bottle of wine as she got dressed.

It was Haley's birthday party, and the majority of year 11 and 12 were going. Lana had come over early to get ready, her Nas and Missy all dressed in tight bodycon dresses.

Lana's herselves was neon pink, and it hugged her body perfectly, showing off her curves. She had full glam makeup on and her hair was straight.

"You. look. a. snackkk!" Missy gushed, hugging the girl.

"Bitch look at you!" Lana yelled over the loud music, as they heard people start to come through the door.

"Ayt, let's go party!" Haley yelled as she stuck her head round the door.

As the girls made their way down the stairs, Lana was instantly met with Riz, his eyes going wide at the sight of her.

"Fuck me" he whispered, as she walked further down the stairs and into his arms.

"Lana James hurry the fuck up and come dance" Haley sang, grabbing her hand and pulling her along.

All the girls made their way into the lounge, dancing with Chloe and Shannon.

"Oh my god you look so good!" Chloe yelled, spinning Lana around to get a look at her.

"So do you" Lana squealed , the alcohol prominent, running through her veins.

"Wowzers Cory's looking dead fit" Shannon yelled, as her, Missy, Haley, Chloe, Nas, Lana and a few other girls all made their way into a circle to talk.

"He's got chlamydia written all over him, Shan" Missy laughed, the girls laughing with her.

"Oh well that girl he's with can do one because tonight ladies, Shannon the cannon's gonna have a go!" Shannon yelled, shaking her boobs.