COME, SAVE MY NIGHT

"This one of yours?" Lana gestured to the spray paint covering one the buildings walls.

Jordan said nothing, keeping his eyes directed away from Cory and Lana. He hadn't been home since what had happened with Kevin, however he'd left his maps on, so the pair had went out to find him.

"Look, Jordan, Lana i'm sorry for what happened too you both"

"I'm sure you'd do the same if someone spoke to you like that eh Cory?" Jordan mocked, turning to face him.

"I wouldn't, i'm not like that kid"

"Yeah your right, your not like that and i ain't your kid ayt?"

A long silence lingered around the three, Lana prompting Cory to say something that'll cheer Jordan up.

"You know, you were always mums favourite" Cory half smiled, touching Jordan's arm. However he just pulled away, glaring at Cory, "you know that don't you?"

"I think that's why he hates me"

So much for cheering him up.

"He doesn't hate you Jordan" Cory argued, helpless however against Jordan's thoughts.

"I'm gonna stay out of his way though, it's fine"

"Where are you going to go Jordan?" Lana asked gently, careful not to set him off.

"Look, i know some of this is my fault, but i know how i can help," Cory began, earning confused looks from Lana and Jordan, "Mr Bell."

                                               ❥

"Ayt Lana?" Riz smiled, his hand resting on her thigh as usual.

"I'm fine" she smiled, reading over the biology sheet they were given.

"I know your lying" he spoke matter-of-factly, watching her.

"And how's that?" Lana sighed, before looking up to him.

"I've never seen you actually do the biology work we're given, what's on your mind?"

Just before she was about to reply, Mr Quereshi came in the door, asking for Lana and Cory.

"Erm can i have Lana James and Cory Wilson, please?" Sir announced, the solemnity in his voice causing everyone's head to turn towards the pair.

Riz gave her a reassuring smile as he put her things in her bag for her as she put on her coat. With that, Cory and Lana were out the door.

                                               ❥

"So it's just Mrs Carter, me and Mr Bell, nothing to formal so don't worry you two," Mr Quereshi smiled to the pair, following him down the corridor, "she's just gonna ask you exactly what happened so we can have it in writing."

Lana felt her stomach drop, she was really desperate to not have to bait Mr Wilson out, she didn't feel it was her place at all. The boys needed him.

"You two and Jordan can leave at any time if it all gets to much, yeah?"

"Yeah" Lana mumbled quietly.

Shortly, Lana and Cory arrived, greeted by Mr Bell, Jordan stood with him.

Both Mr Bell and Mr Quereshi noticed the glares between Cory and Jordan and Lana as they attempted to fix the situation.

"Look all any of us care about is making sure that this never happens again, alright?"

"You ready?" Mrs Carter asks the three, direct her attention to Lana giving her a sympathetic smile.

"No," Jordan began walking off before anyone could speak, "i'm not doing this."

"Jordan come back" Lana begged, running after him, Cory following.

"Hey listen, we can do this together, all three of us yeah?" Cory pleaded with the boy, desperate for help from whoever possible.

"Yeah Jordan your dad needs to know this was not acceptable."

"It were Cory," Jordan butted in, "Yeah? it was Cory who pushed me and kicked me, it was Cory who beat up Lana."

"Jordan what the fuck" Cory and Lana yelled simultaneously.

"No way Jordan, no way" Mr Bell spoke, following the teenagers.

"Jordan what the hell?" Cory screamed in his face, pushing him back.

"Cory fucking stop we don't need you making this worse ayt?" Lana snapped.

"Just leave me alone, the both of yous, i want nothing to do with you anymore" he yelled, before storming off.

                                               ❥

"Do you really not think about anyone else but yourself?"

Damn, Lana thought, this could get good.

"No she don't!" Haley butted in from behind the pair.

Missy and Nas were sat at their usual table, Lana only a table away, sat alone again as Riz had rugby. However, her mood slightly better now as Riz was taking her too see a film that night.

Doing what she thought was best, Lana got up after Nas stormed off, and sat down opposite Missy, a shocked look on her face at the girls approach.

"Look before you say anything i'm still pissed off, okay?," Lana asked sternly, before her face softened, "but do you want to talk about what's going on, seems you've lost more than just me eh?" gesturing to Haley.

"Basically, i like Aaron-"

"Nas' brother?"

"Nas' brother yes, he's just been so lovely to me, oh and you won't even believe what he did!"

"What did he do?"

"He brought me... a bog!"

"A bog? as in a toilet?"

"Yes!" the girl cheered, clapping her hands.

"What the hell do you need a bog for?"

"Well you see i've been working at this burger stand," Missy began, however Lana zoned out, realising how much she had missed, and how hard it had been for Missy the past few days like come on, she was wasting all of her precious knowledge on some cheap burger stand earning an extreme minimum wage, she was so much better than that, "so he got me a bog" she finished.

"Ah, that's lovely" Lana nodded, not actually hearing anything she had said before.

Missy smiled sadly at the girl for a bit, before speaking,

"I'm so sorry Lana, i really am."

"Save it, it's fine i understand it was a mistake"

"Really?"
"Yeah"

"Ahh i do love you Lana James" Missy gushed as she pulled the girl into a hug.

"Good i'm glad, because i'm gonna need some help later."

"Sure, of course, with what?"

"I'm going on a date, an actual date this time."

"