FORGIVE YOU, FORGIVE ME

Lana had consumed nearly a whole bottle of vodka that night. Riz had left by the orders of Lana herself, obviously regretting her decision as soon as he left.

She had began turning to alcohol to mask her horrible feelings. It sent these feelings into a sort of standby for a few hours, of course depending on how and what she drank. The heavy sensation of spinning, struggling to balance, it all gave her something else to focus on. But in the same way it made her feel her mind was cleared. To put it plainly, it was temporary relief and she was living for it.

She hadn't gone to school the next day, ignoring the countless texts that her phone was receiving from Riz . She had just stayed in bed, staring at her wall. And if she wasn't staring at the wall, she was throwing up.

Nine hours had passed until she had actually had human interaction with someone. That person ended up being Cory.

"Lana" Cory croaked, peaking his head around the door.

Now, apart from the fact Lana had been laying stone still for hours on end, she looked like a corpse and felt pretty much brain dead, she was not expecting Cory of all people to come talking to her after what she had told the boys the previous day.

"What" Lana groaned into her pillow, not moving a muscle. She felt the bed dip by her feet, Cory taking a seat looking down sympathetically at her.

"Erm, it's sian-"

"I don't care"

"Lana look," Cory began, placing a hand on her leg.

"Touch me and i'll rip your head off."

"Right okay," he muttered as he retracted his hand, "she finished with me."

"Huh?" Lana gasped, pulling herself up from her almost frozen position.

Cory said nothing, Lana only now realised that his face was pale and his eyes were bloodshot red. He'd been crying.

"Well isn't that for the best" Lana shrugged, trying to hide the slight sympathy she was feeling for the boy.

It was silent for a few moments, Cory speaking up finally,

"I thought, i thought she liked me."

It was getting harder and harder for Lana to hear, her 'i told you so' attitude was wearing thin.

"I'm sorry, Cory i really am" she sighed, reaching her arms out around Cory, who complied as he leant against her, sobbing quietly.

"I really thought she liked me" Cory somewhat spoke, mostly just muffling into Lana's hoodie.

"I know, Cory but she is really bad for you, you know that."

"You, my lovely will be carrying my tray from here to our little table, however we will be taking the long way round, so everybody can see you" Lana smiled sarcastically, practically shoving her plate of food into Riz's hands.

Lana smirked sarcastically, flipping her hair making sure it hit Riz, before turning on her heel to take the long way to the table, Riz following promptly, still dragging his feet and laughing awkwardly.

A group of his mates began laughing as the pair walked past,

"What's he doing" Jake scoffed, pointing at Riz with his non-broken arm, which was an act implemented by Candice, which Lana was very proud she had done.

"He's making up for what he did to Candice, like you should be doing" Lana spoke in his face almost intimidatingly, Jake's face dropping slightly.

"What by carrying a tray?"

"By proving he can be respectful to women" Lana sneered, slapping the sandwich out of his hand before strutting off towards their table.

"Your hot when your angry" Riz smirked as they took a seat at their usual table.

"Fuck off Riz"

"No but really, i am so so sorry" he whispered, scooting closer so their legs were touching.

"Hm" Lana hummed, looking down.

"Come on" Riz sighed.

"Well i do have a few ideas" Lana smirked, her expression turning triumphant suddenly.

"Oh my god" Lana gasped breathlessly, her nails digging deep into Riz's shoulders as his lips connected to her neck, pushing her onto her bed.

He laughed lightly against her neck making her feel euphoric, unbuttoning her school shirt and discarding it somewhere on her bedroom floor.

Lana lived for these moments. Riz always knew how to give her the perfect balance of love and pleasure and she was there for it.

She decided to dominate, flipping them over so she was on top, straddling his lap as she unbuckled his belt and pulled his trousers down, eyeing him seductively.

Riz watched her every move expectedly, his eyebrows raised lightly, he looked like he was in heaven as he watched her smirk, just in her school skirt, tights and bra, her lipstick smudged below her lip slightly and mascara stains down her cheeks.

Just as Lana threw his trousers to the side, a loud smash came from downstairs, and then another, and then another.

Riz instantly sat up and pulled Lana into him, moving in front of her despite the fact he was almost naked, like what was he gonna do? Lana reached out for their shirts, both of them buttoning them up as the noises downstairs got louder and louder.

Lana made her way to the bedroom door, opening it hesitantly.

"Lana what the fuck are you doing" Riz whisper-yelled.

"I'm going to see who it is" she spat as she grabbed the glass bowl from her bedside table.

"No your not going, i will and what do you need that for?" Riz gestured towards the bowl.

"I need some defence you muppet!"

"I'll be your defence"

Lana passed off his comment, as she snook downstairs, relief taking over her as she saw Cory slumped against the wall, fists clenched.

"Cory?"

"I'm done"

"What mate?" Riz asked, coming up behind Lana.

"I'm done, i'm gonna kill him" he deadpanned, staring forward.

"Who?"

"Her fiance"

"Cory, no" Lana yelled, realisation setting in. However Cory didn't listen, he just got up and ran past them.

The two followed in pursuit, pulling their shoes on as they ran.

"Mate just stop, i get it, you need it, i'll take you there"