I GUESS YOU JUST DON'T FUCK WITH SAM MURGATROYD

"He's getting my ring re-sized, how cute is that" Missy gushed, as her Nas and Lana stood in the middle of the yard of the school.

"Yeah that's cute it's-" Nas began before stopping abruptly, "wait a second, that's the girl over there," Nas pointed, "the chicken girl who robbed Razia's shoes!"

"What? the ginger boy?" Missy looked, following Nas' finger.

"I think you mean the ginger girl, Missy" Lana whispered, biting back a laugh.

"Oh, oops!" but before the girls could even comprehend what was happening, Nas was storming towards the ginger girl.

And surprise, surprise she was with Candice.

"Hey, ill erm, ill have those back" Nas smiled, gesturing towards the girls shoes.

"What?" the ginger girl scoffed.

"Erm they're my sisters trainers and i saw you take them, at the mosque?"

"It weren't me" the girl deadpanned.

"Yeah it was you, you know it was you! dressed as a chicken and all" Nas spoke, clearly annoyed.

"It. weren't. me"

"Oi why don't you just give Razia her trainers back and we can move on" Lana laughed, swinging her arm around Raz.

The girl almost instantly went for Nas, grabbing her hair and yanking it.

"What the fuck do you think your doing?" Lana yelled, getting in and pulling the chicken girl off Nas, however, Lana's shoulders got yanked back, and unfortunately this time it wasn't Riz.

"If you mess with my cousin you mess with me!" Candice roared in her face, slapping Lana pathetically.

"Cousins? oh what a surprise there eh?" Lana laughed almost physcotically, punching Candice clean on the nose.

It took a moment for Candice to compose herself, before lunging herself at Lana, attempting to punch her, however they were very ineffective. Before Lana could go any further, she noticed Candice's elbow collide with Miss Keane's face.

"Oi you what're you doing" Cory distracted Lana from the situation, spinning her around.

"Get off me, Cory" Lana yelled, pushing his shoulders back still angry because of Candice and her chicken cousin.

"Ayt, ayt" he muttered.

"You, you, and you, my office now!" This random man in a suit yelled.

"What?" Nas gasped.

"Wait who even are you?" Lana laughed back.

"Don't make me get any more angry" he boomed in her face.

"Whatever" she sighed, making her way into school.

The more she stared at him, the more he looked like Ed Westwick. A cheap version of course, but still.

"She stole my sisters trainers!" Nas argued, death glaring who the girls had learnt to be called Sam.

"Her sister called me a lezza!" Sam fought back. Both Nas and Lana cringing, remembering Razia still didn't know Nas liked girls too.

"Is that true, Nasreen?" Miss Keane asked shockingly, cleaning up her bloody nose, "you think it's okay to use language like that do ya?"

"No of course not," Nas scoffed, "it was Razia who said it anyway, not me."

"And Lana, fighting again?"