CHASING LAMAS

Lana was awoken by four hands violently shaking her.

"What the fuck!" she shrieked at the sight of Cory and Jordan leaning over her, "it's 6:30 do you realise that?" she groaned yet the boys said nothing, like they knew what they wanted to say but couldn't say it, "erm is everything okay?"

"Right yeah, we need you to help us."

"Help you with what?"

"Lama's"

"You've got to be joking me" Lana deadpanned, looking at the muddy field full of Lamas.

"Come on you, gotta get your hands dirty every once in a while eh?" Cory smirked.

"Yeah not when i had my nails done only two days ago" she pouted, however the boys took no notice, both grabbing an arm and pulling her along.

The three began racing towards the Lama's,

"You and your crap ideas" Cory laughed as he ran towards one, holding a bag.

"Cory why do you have a bag, gonna put a bloody Lama in it eh?" Lana laughed sarcastically.

"How much are these things worth again?" Cory yelled, as he ran towards a different Lama after ditching the bag.

"At least a thousand!" Jordan confirmed, running through the field with his arms wailing around.

Although none of them would admit it, there was no better feeling for the three than this. Running through a field with no cares. It felt like freedom.

"Get this one 'ere," Cory ordered before watching Jordan faceplant into a mud patch, "Jordan you muppet."

It had now began to snow and the wind had picked up, blowing the three to the left. They were hysterical as they ran, practically high off the situation.

Next it was Lana, her right foot slipped backwards, on the mud. She had attempted to grab Jordan's backpack strap but just missed it, falling front forward into the grass.

The two boys were practically wetting themselves at Lana, and surprisingly so was she.

"Come on" the boys laughed as they yanked her up.

After 30 minutes of chasing Lamas, landing in mud and getting soaked by the rain, the three teens caught one each, and took them to the market.

Unfortunately, the butchers wouldn't accept them, and one instantly picked up the phone, calling the police.

Noticing the sequence the man put in the phone, Lana nudged the boys, "right, he's calling the police, we're all gonna run in three ayt? one, two, three!"

With that, the three ran through the market, dragging 3 Lamas along with them. It was a sight to say the least.

"We made it," Cory roared as they left the market, "we did it, we fucking did it!"

They had decided to tie the poor Lamas to a bench outside the front of school, leaving a note by them saying £5 to pet and a little bucket beside it, a very bad attempt at making at least a bit of money. Lana had tried to explain to the boys that no one is gonna pay £5 to pet a Lama and on the slim chance anyone did donate anything at all, the bucket would be robbed in the first 5 minutes.

"Right, you three, late" Mr Bell spoke from behind the reception as the three sneaked in, slightly embarrassed because they thought they'd missed all staff.