HE DID INFACT SAVE THE NIGHT

TW: KINDA INAPPROPRIATE AT TIMES

"Missy that's way too small"

"No it's not"

"Yes it is"

"Lana come on" Missy pleaded, holding up what was more of a pink lacy bralette than anything else.

"Missy Booth, they probably won't even fit in that."

"Okay, how about for after then?" Missy winked

"No!"

"Ugh fine, how about this?" Missy asked holding up a small neon green top with one hand as she continued rummaging though the handbag Lana had brought full of tops to style with her mom jeans.

"Nope"

"This?"

"Ew no way"

"This? actually no, you'll look like Nas' grandma"

"Too true" Lana laughed.

"Oh my god, this would be prefect!" Missy screamed, holding up a long sleeved brown top that stopped just below her bra.

"I think your on to something" Lana smiled as she grabbed the top out of Missy's hands and ran to the bathroom.

As she came back out, both girls automatically new that it was the perfect outfit. It accentuated her body perfectly, she looked the epitome of perfection.

"You look so. flippin. sexy!!" Missy sang, hugging the girl.

"Thank you so much babe, i'm so nervous though."

"Hey you'll be fine, i'll get Aaron to take you, you'll get there, it'll all be fine, you'll watch a movie and then you get to the good bits" Missy laughed.

Fuck, that's a big house Lana thought. If anything, it intimidated her, it was like something out of a bond film. She wasn't used to things like this, like come on, she slept on a mattress in Cory Wilson's room.

However, the whole Wilson house would take up only one room of Riz's house. He was certainly living lavish.

He had told Lana he had a cinema room and invited her over for a movie. It was also when she would meet his family. Well, his mum, he'd already met the rest.

"Lana stop staring at it and just go in" Lana heard Missy shout from behind her. The girl took a deep breath and placed a loud knock at the door.

It took a minute for them to answer, multiple shouts coming from behind the door, before Riz's mum opened it, looking Lana up and down.

"Hello darling, come in come in" she ushered kindly, Lana complying happily.

It was like stepping into a palace to be quite honest. It was all modern and white, a big lounge, a fancy dining room, an extra fancy dining room and all that nice stuff.

"Lana" Riz smiled as he reached the bottom of the stairs.

Fuck was he fit.

He was in a full grey nike tracksuit, one of Lana's few weaknesses. He looked amazing.

"You look beautiful" he whispered to the girl, half signalling his mum who was still standing there to leave.

When she did, he lead Lana up two flights of stairs, until they were in the attic which had been switched to a cinema room.

They both decided on a horror movie, sitting on a big sofa in the middle of the room.

Riz's hand pretty much instantly went around her shoulder, pulling her into him. He stroked the girls hair comfortingly, as she spoke about all sorts of random things.

To be completely honest, Lana was a bit nervous and when she got nervous she'd just talk about whatever came to her head. So that's what she did.

Riz never judged her for it though. He loved the little things about her like that. It was the random things. He loved the way she practically never stopped playing with her hair, or when he knew she was down even if she did her best to hide it for his sake, or the way her face would crease when she got stuck on a question in class.

He just listened intently to the girl, before moving his hand down to her waist, resting it there. That immediately shut Lana up, her heart racing a million miles an hour.

She was instantly pulled from her thoughts of Riz however when a jumpscare appeared on the movie.

"Fuck" Lana shouted, covering her face.

"Are you okay? did i do something?" Riz rushed, looking down at the girl.

"No no of course not, Riz it was just the telly"

The girl noticed the boy relax, before nodding.

"Riz"

"Yes Lana"

"I really really like you"

"I really really like you more"

"No chance," she laughed, before deciding to be confident, swinging her left leg over Riz's, practically straddling him.

Lana noticed Riz tense up quickly, attempting to hide the deep blush that was forming on his cheeks.

"Aw, look at that little scared face" Lana mocked from the first time she had ever sat on his lap at the club on Chloe's birthday.

"Psh, i'm not scared" Riz laughed nervously, looking at Lana before looking down again.

"Oh yeah? somethings telling me you are, Riz" Lana teased, before bringing her hands up to his cheeks, kissing him sweetly.

However, it didn't take long for it to heat up, Riz's right hand lightly wrapped around her neck, Lana underneath him.

Riz's lips made their way down Lana's neck, butterflies erupting in her stomach, the feeling euphoric.

Moving back up to her lips, he kissed her passionately, quiet moans escaping her mouth, Riz smirking against the kiss.

"I. love. you" Riz whispered between kisses.

"I love you more, Riz"

𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐑𝐈𝐙 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐓𝐎𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐎 𝐌𝐔𝐂𝐇, 𝐈 𝐇𝐎𝐏𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐄𝐍𝐉𝐎𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒. 𝐈𝐌 𝐒𝐎 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐅𝐔𝐋 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐀𝐋𝐋.𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓 𝐁𝐓𝐖 𝐈𝐓 𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐌𝐄, 𝐈𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐘 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐒𝐌 𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐌𝐄 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖!!!!