NO UPMOST ACTION, MR NOWAZ

That evening began hella depressing.

Lana hadn't left Missy's bed, despite Missy attempting to force her out.

"Missy for the last time i'm not going to call him!" she yelled into the pillow.

"Alright alright, but have you text him?"

"Yeah," she huffed, "i told him he was a disrespectful bastard and that i didn't wanna speak to him."

After admitting that, she instantly burst into tears again, rolling her head back into Missy's pillow she knew she didn't mean it however angry she was, she knew Riz had seen the message and she knew she regretted sending it, "It's just embarrassing, Missy"

"I know, Lana, you don't like, i don't know, regret it do you?" Missy questioned Lana, sitting on the edge of the bed.

"No, of course not, at least i don't think i do," she began to ponder, "i just have no idea how he could be so disrespectful"

"I agree" Missy spoke before they sat in silence for a few moments.

"Missy" Lana sniffed.

"Yeah"

"Can we get drunk?"

                                               ❥

The two girls woke up to Missy's alarm clock with a banging headache.

The girls had gotten extremely drunk last night.

"Missayyy," Lana yelled, "turn that fucking thing off!" she groaned, continuously smacking Missy's shoulder.

"Fuck! it's the show today, I shouldn't have drank last night, straight vodka is never a good idea" Missy panicked, getting up despite the fact the room was still spinning, beginning to pack a bag for the show.

"Do you think they'll let me come into the dressing rooms with you, i don't want to go to my classes" Lana moaned, head in the pillow.

"Yeah probably, now get up we're gonna be late!" Missy rushed.

                                              ❥

The two girls had gotten to school just in time, before making their way to the dressing rooms. Lana was sat on a desk beside Missy, legs crossed watching all the girls do their makeup.

"Are you even in the show?" Candice spat, eyeing up Lana as she applied more orange powder to her face.

"Oh hello Candice, i didn't even realise you went here" she smiled back sarcastically, before rolling her eyes, drawing her attention back to Missy and Nas.

"So, have you actually spoken to Aaron?" Nas questioned Missy, who was sat opposite her.

"No Nas, it's over, blokes are a waste of time"

"Damn right they are" Lana laughed lightly. However, just as the words left her mouth, the receptionist entered the room, walking directly towards Lana with a big bunch of flowers in her hands.

"Tell your boyfriend to do his own dirty work next time, yeah?" she smiled sarcastically before shoving the bunch into Lana's hands.

She sat there awestruck, before turning the flowers around to read the note.

"What does it say?" Nas gushed.

"It's from Riz, it says he's sorry" Lana smiled, tears brimming her eyes.

"One poxy bunch of flowers is that all it takes?" Missy sighed under her breath, applying her eyelashes.

"I'm gonna pretend i didn't hear you say that" Lana huffed as she admired the flowers. She pulled out her phone, texting Riz.

🟢LANAJAMES.X
hey riz, any chance i can come over in an hour or so when the show starts?

⚪️RIZNOWAZ
Yeah of course, everyone's out anyway so come whenever, see you soon Lana x

Lana wished Riz didn't have such a way with words, she already felt herself fully forgiving him.

                                               ❥

"Hello?" Lana called throughout Riz's house.

"In here" Riz spoke back as loud as he could, coming from upstairs.

Lana made her way up the staircase, admiring the interior of the house from a high view.

"I'm in here, babe" he called from his bedroom, Lana instantly recognising the room.

"Not your babe" she muttered under her breath as she walked in, facing him as he lay on his back on his bed.

Lana noticed him go to put his arms out, before pulling them back, her doing the same.

"How are you" he spoke, watching her intently.

"I'm okay, how are you? how's your neck?"

"It's alright, just dead achey every now and then"

"Yeah" she deadpanned, staring at him,

"Look, Lana i'm so so sorry," Riz began, Lana allowing him to continue, "it was such a shit thing for me to do, you deserve so much better. I don't understand why i did it, i guess i was just excited, not that it's an excuse because it's not, i'm just really sorry" he sighed, pulling himself up from his bed, making his way over to her.

"Hey, you should be staying still" she spoke.

"Your worth it, Lana," he whispered, his hands gripping her waist tightly, causing the butterflies in her stomach to erupt, "your worth every second" and with that, their lips met, Lana being careful not to bash her head on his halo brace.

She guided him carefully to his bed, making sure he didn't move his neck as she helped him lie down, their lips never leaving eachothers.

Riz pulled her closer by her school shirt, "I missed you so much" he groaned against Lana's lips.

Suddenly, Lana pulled away. "Hm that's a shame and all, but your in a neck brace Mr Nowaz, the doctor ordered a lot of rest, and no utmost action," Lana grinned sarcastically, making her way off Riz, "so therefore, unfortunately i can't shag you again today, instead i'll go and make some tea" and with that, she was out the room leaving Riz speechless, a winning smile spread across her face.