CRYING IN THE CLUB

I guess all wasn't bad. I mean, it was Missy's engagement party tonight. Lana hadn't spoke to Nas since the situation with Sam nearly a week ago. She didn't feel the need to though, Lana was willing to put up with her for Missy, despite how Nas felt.

Lana was stood with Haley and Shannon in the Booth household, ready to surprise Missy.

Missy and Nas finally came through the door as everyone shouted surprise, pulling the party poppers.

"Oh my god" Missy gushed, engulfing Simone in a big hug, before making her way to Lana, Shannon and Haley, bringing them in a big hug.

"It's perfect!" Missy smiled, "it's so so perfect!"

Everyone loved seeing Missy so happy, she deserved it so much.

"Let's get this party started!" Haley screamed, spinning Lana round.

"Bitchhh you look so good!" Lana yelled to Haley over the music.

"Girl and you!" Haley gushed. Lana had always loved Haley, despite her and her best friends ever lasting crush on her boyfriend, she still thought the world of the girl.

"Lana love how have you been" Simone cheered, catching her attention.

"I'm great Simone how are you!"

"Oo i'm very good thank you darling"

Biology was so different without Riz.

"Right," Mr Hyatt began, "we can't truly understand energy, unless we use some of it ourselves so i'm going to split you into two groups and we're gonna conduct a short experiment."

"I'm not working with them" Chloe gestured to Candice and Sam, causing a few people, including Lana to chuckle.

"What's your problem?"

"Erm, your racist" Taheera stated.

"You both are" Chloe interrupted.

"What?" Lana began, "Your racist too, no surprise there."

"Lana i suggest you keep your slaggy mouth shut!" Candice barked.

"Slaggy mouth? says the seventeen year old mother!" Lana snapped, receiving a high five from Chloe, which Lana accepted happily, she was glad the two could now find a way to get on.

"They were at that march, sir" Chloe said, breaking it up before anything could happen.

"Ah yes, the erm anti-muslim march if i revise correctly" Mr Hyatt stated.

"That dosen't mean were racist" Sam answered back.

"Erm, Sam that's actually exactly what it means" Lana and Chloe laughed.

"If she's a racist, why did she sleep with one of your lot then?" Candice laughed.

A loud ooh sounded throughout the classroom.

"Who did she sleep with?" Lana asked Chloe a little too loud.

"Oh you don't know? You'd be so shocked" Candice muttered.

"Right okay" Sir huffed holding back a smile, making his way to the front of the classroom.

Lana and Missy met eyes, Lana giving her a confused look.

"Nas" Missy mouthed.

"What?"

"It's Nas" she mouthed back again, Lana finally realising what she was saying.

"Oh my god."

                                                ❥

"Nas, really?" Lana gasped as her and Missy made their way across the schoolyard.

"Shut up, she's coming!"

"Hey" Nas smiled, joining the pair.

Candice also came over shortly, she looked like she didn't want to be there, but she was with Haley so she obviously had a reason.

"Save the prom" Haley smiled, ushering the three girls to sign the petition.

The three happily signed it, handing it back to Candice.

"It all seems a bit babyish to be honest" Missy laughed, causing Candice to roll her eyes.

Lana bit her tongue to not say anything.

However out of the corner of her eye, she noticed Jordan outside the school gates briefly.

"Oh my god, Missy i've got to go see you later" Lana yelled as she ran off towards him.

"Jordan, Jordan!" Lana yelled as Jordan rode away, catching his attention.

He instantly stopped and turned, noticing Lana.

"Oh Jordan where've you been?" She questioned softly, pulling him into a hug.

"Just trying to stay out the way of dad to be honest, how are you anyway, i'm sorry i've not been home."

"Hey it's okay, i've been alright, i've just been worried about you, where have you been staying?"

"Just at my mates"

"Which mates?"

"It dosen't matter, i promise you Lana, i am fine"

"Alright" Lana sighed, she knew she wouldn't get it out of him, and she didn't want to push him.

"You know, i've always got you and i love you, yeah?" Lana whispered lightly, tears slipping down her cheeks.

"Don't cry Lana, i'm sorry" Jordan sighed, pulling the girl back into him. He was so understanding.

"I'll see you later yeah?" he spoke, before riding off.

                                               ❥

As Lana got home that evening, she felt awful. So much had been happening recently that she just wanted to breakdown and get it all out.

She went straight to Cory's room, tears threatening to spill as she reached her mattress. By the time she got there, the waterworks began, she buried her face in her hands, the tears flowing down her cheeks like a never ending waterfall.

She took her face away from her hands, seeing the blank tinted tears caused by her mascara staining her hands, making her cry more.

Suddenly, a soft knock sounded from the door as Cory walked in quietly, realising she was crying.

"Lana?" Cory whispered, slowly making his way over to her, sitting beside her and pulling her into his chest.

"I promise we're gonna sort this, i know your sad about Jordan, but everything will get better soon i swear" he spoke into her hair.

"I, i know" Lana stuttered.

"And hey, Riz is coming back into school tomorrow, how about that?"

Just that instantly brought a smile to Lana's face, she missed Riz dearly, she knew seeing him would make it all better.

"I'm really really sorry, Lana"

"That's okay, Cory"