YOU CANT TELL ME SHE DOSENT LOOK LIKE A WHORE

Lana and Riz had fallen asleep together after the acts of the night before at Naveed's party. However, they hadn't actually gone home no no, they stayed exactly where they where. Exactly where they were in Naveed's parents bed.

A loud, sharp cough pulled Riz from his sleep first. He sat half way up, his eyes opening to meet both Naveed's parents and Naveed behind them in the door way, a shocked look on his face.

Swearing under his breath, he immediately pulled the bed sheet over Lana, hiding her exposed parts.

"Son, care to tell us why there's two naked people in our bed?"

The harsh tone woke Lana, stirring as she rolled over and wrapped her arm around Riz before slowly drifting off again.

Riz exchanged and awkward look with Naveed's parents, who both exchanged an angry look with Naveed.

They must've been in silence just glaring at eachother for about a minute before Lana finally woke up. As soon as she noticed his parents crossed arms at the door she yelped, pulling the duvet further up her body.

"What the fuck? Naveed?" Lana gasped, thinking she was dreaming before all last nights memories came flooding back.

"You, you i want you dressed and out of here ASAP!" Naveed's mom roared, pointing at Riz and Lana. The three left the room soon after, leaving Lana and Riz alone.

"We're so screwed" Lana winced, facing Riz who had just lay back down at this point.

"It's not us who's screwed it's Naveed, plus i'm not complaining, it was all worth it" he smirked, grabbing her shoulder and pulling her into him.

"Riz we need to get dressed" she laughed, pushing his stomach before standing up, realising she was completely naked.

"Shit, you bastard"

                                                ❥

"Bloody shoplifting!?" Mrs Piracha screamed, slamming the door to face an angry Nas, Mr Hyatt who looked like he was dying to intervene, a very awkward Raz and Haley and Lana and Riz who looked like they hadn't showered in three weeks as they had come straight from Naveed's house.

"I didn't bring you up do steal!"

"Mom i don't want to talk about it" Nas scoffed, rolling her eyes.

"You are talking about it because the whole street has seen you come home in a bloody police car, you bring shame on me and on youself!"

"What is your problem mom? it's a caution they didn't even charge me!"

"Ohh and your so bloody proud of that eh? why don't you send me a postcard from jail next time!"

"Oh my god just calm down!"

"I am not having no criminal living under my roof, from now on things are going to change, you go to work and you come straight home and your going no where else!"

"Oh no i tell you what mom you can't ground me because i'm not twelve!"

"Nas maybe just hear her out-" Lana began before getting cut off.