YOUR PERSONAL TICKET TO ALYA NOWAZ'S DOWNFALL

"Hey you" Lana gushed as Riz steadily got himself out of the car.

"Hello bubs" he smiled, pulling Lana in carefully.

"Good morning Mr Nowaz" Lana nodded to Saqiq.

"Good morning Lana" he smiled at the pair, before heading inside.

"You ready?" she smiled back to Riz, pulling away and grabbing his hand.

Riz nodded, admiring his girlfriend as she pulled him inside.

It was Riz's first day back from a couple of weeks, and Lana was more than overjoyed for him to be there. She'd been struggling without him.

The pair made their way down the corridor to the sixth form hub, Alya following them. Lana sent him a reassuring smile before they stepped in.

"Mate" Naveed gasped, heading over and and dapping him up, "good to have you back man"

"Ayt mate" Riz smiled back, as more of his mates greeted him.

"Ayt" Cory laughed, going in for a hug.

"You stink" Riz chuckled.

Lana internally cringed, she knew the water was very low at the house, she'd been showering at Missy's, however Cory wasn't so lucky to have someone like that.

"I mean come on mate, let's just say Cory did not have time for a shower this morning" Cory laughed, the rest of the boys and Lana laughing awkwardly with him.

The boys sat down, Riz motioning to his lap as he looked at Lana.

"Oh deary, how i would love to, but i have a PE lesson to attend, not that you deserve my arse on your lap anyway after that little stunt you pulled recently" Lana teased, flicking her hair and walking out, a series of ooh's sounded the room.

                                              ❥

After PE, Lana made her way to the hall to watch Nas, Alya and Aneesa do public speaking. Much to Riz's pleasure, Lana actually sat beside him.

They were half way through, and Aneesa was completely screwing up.

"I feel so bad for her" Lana whispered to Riz, giving the girl a sympathetic look.

"Yeah same"

Too make things worse, she dropped her notes, she instantly dropped to the floor, scrambling to pick them up. As she was doing so, Alya made her way to the front, taking over.

"I am someone who regularly volunteers at food banks, i can pick up on what my lovely teammate was trying to say, before she sadly dropped her notes" Alya began.

Lana rolled her eyes, her ego was way too big.

"I wish she'd stop showing off for once in her life" Riz laughed, turning slightly to Lana.

"Me too, Riz, me too"

Suddenly, Riz, phone went off, he pulled it out and read the text, his eyes going wide.

"What is it? let me see" Lana whispered, leaning over his shoulder.

"What the fuck, tell me who that's from"

"Alya" he muttered, glaring at the girl on the stage.

"Sorry Riz but i'm gonna kill her"

"Be my guest'

Shannon and Amin took a picture of his screen, which Riz complied to.