I'D RATHER BE DRUNK THAN SAD

"Lana that's not the nucleus"

"Yes it is" Lana insisted, glancing over the image in front of them once more.

"No, it isn't"

"Yes it is"

"Lana that's not the nucleus that's the mitochondria"

"I think you'll find it fucking is Riz"

"Will you two just shut up?" Amin sighed as he slammed his pen down on the table and gave the two an annoyed glare.

Lana smirked, leaning back in her chair knowing full well she'd won the argument, despite the fact it was the mitochondria.

The pair sat awkwardly under the annoyed stares coming from the people around them.

"What?" Lana asked, looking around.

Everyone immediately looked down and carried on with their work, the two not aware of how loud they had been talking.

"Quite finished?" Miss barked rudely.

"Mhm, yep" the two muttered looking down, hidden smirks on both their faces.

"Good i'm glad, because if your not i'm sure we can find a lovely seat for you in detention how does that sound? it is the mitochondria by the way"

A smug smile spread across Riz's face as he nudged Lana roughly, causing her to nearly fall of her seat.

"Douche bag"

A moment of silence occurred until Riz spoke,

"What are you doing tonight?" Riz questioned the girl, glancing at Cory to check he wasn't looking.

Lana's heart dropped. Was he implying what she thought he was implying.

"Not much" the girl choked out, barely even audible.

"Do you wanna go out with me, down the rec or something?"

"Me? really?" Lana questioned, completely taken back by his offer.

"It's okay if you don't-"

"No Riz, i'd love too" The girl smiled warmly, not breaking eye contact.

"Great, i'll meet you there at 6?"

"Yeah" the girl stuttered, her cheeks red with nervousness, but excitement.

Lana looked across the room until her eyes met Missy's, obviously noticing the interaction between the two.

"We're gonna make you. so. blimmin. hot" Missy mouthed to Lana, causing her to nod frantically.

"God Missy, which one?"

"Well i like the blue one, but the red one is more your colour"

The two girls had been sat for about half an hour stuck between which top Lana should wear to see Riz.

"Yeah but isn't the red one too showy?"

"No, if you've got em, you may aswell flaunt em" Missy laughed.