DRUNK GIRLS, EVER THE MYSTERY

"Drinks are on Miss Keane tonight!"

Fuck. That was a lot of drink.

Just the sight of it made Lana want to hurl.

"Lana do you want me to get you a-"

"No"

"Come on, enjoy yourself"

"No, you saw what happened last time and i'm not letting you see me like that again" Lana spoke, as she watched Chloe haul out more and more drinks from the cupboard.

"You weren't even that bad" Riz said, instantly regretting the lie. However, Lana knew better.

"Was i fuck" Lana laughed, before re-thinking her decision, knowing she'd be there a while, "fine i'll have a bit."

20 minutes later Lana had consumed about half a bottle of wine to herself.

She was currently dancing with Haley, Razia and Chloe, which was strange because she had literally slapped the girl 6 hours prior.

Noticing the girl, and the hungry eyes laying upon her from the majority of the other boys, including his own, Riz began to get protective.

"Alright brother" Cory laughed slapping Riz's knee.

"Yeye mate, fine" Riz said sternly, keeping his eyes fixated on the girl.

"Ahh got a thing for my surrogate sister have ya?"

"Mate come on" Riz laughed awkwardly, a deep blush hugging his cheeks.

Truthfully, he did, and he was in pretty deep. Lana was dressed in a tight body con dress, covered in silver glitter, reflecting all light that bounced off it. She outshone any girl in there, in Riz's eyes, she was perfect.

"Let's go to town" Chloe cheered, all the girls following her cheering.

"Oi Chloe what about your mom?" Cory called out mockingly.

"She don't care!"

And with that, they all left cheering.

Thankfully, Lana hadn't drank anything since she'd got to the club, she had only finished off the rest of the wine on the way there.

Her, Cory and Riz were all sat on a puff sofa in the corner of the club, talking and watching Jordan and Chloe dance, the pair taking multiple shots.

"I'm gonna go dance" Lana smiled still slightly drunk, hopping off the sofa and moving round the table.

"Yeah i don't think that's a good idea" Riz snapped, grabbing her hand, feeling himself get defensive over the girl.

With the alcohol running through her veins, a newfound confidence came about her, as she turned to face Riz, a sly smile on her face.

"What, you'd rather i stayed here with you?" she teased.

"I, erm" the boy stuttered

"Aw how cute, of course i will Riz" she gushed as she grabbed his face and sat on his lap.

Riz immediately tensed, the girl on his lap laughing, running her hands through his hair.

"Don't look so scared Riz" she giggled before grabbing his head and turning his head to face Cory, "look at this scared little face" she teased.

"Oi shush you" Riz laughed before tickling the girl on his lap.

"Hey Lana, come dance!" Chloe called to Lana. She turned her head back to Riz, pouting sadly.

"Please let me go and dance Riz" Lana said mockingly sadly, batting her eyelashes.

"Go on then" he laughed as Lana cheered and ran over to Chloe.

"Mate i swear they hated eachother"

"That's what happens when girls get drunk my friend, ever a mystery."

                                               ❥

The girls had been dancing for a couple of hours, and to put it plainly Chloe was paralytic. She was sprawled out across the puff sofa Riz and Cory were once on and had sick all down her front and Jordan holding a cup of water.

Lana had pretty much sobered up, standing with Cory and Riz outside the club waiting for Miss Keane to arrive.

The three saw a car pull up in front of them, Miss Keane getting out the passenger side, and what looked like Mr Quereshi in the drivers seat.

"Where is she?"

"Inside near the back Miss" Lana smiled.

As Miss Keane entered, Cory followed, leaving Riz and Lana outside alone.

"Here, you look cold" Riz spoke over the silence, pulling off his coat and placing it over Lana's dithering petite frame.

"Thank you Riz" she smiled as she looked up towards his eyes.

The gap between them had closed pretty much completely to the point Riz could feel Lana's shaky breaths. It seemed time has stopped around them, and without a single word, he leant in.

Unfortunately their time was cut short, just before their lips met Miss Keane stormed out the door holding Chloe beneath her arm, Cory and Jordan following.

"You ready?"

𝑰𝒓𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆, 𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒍𝒆𝒚 𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒅𝒈𝒆😈जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें