GOOD TIMES DON'T LAST FOREVER

TW:DOMESTIC VIOLENCE x

Lana's first lesson was biology, and she was sat next to Riz.

-" the distance between a oxygen molecule being taken in..." the new Scottish physics teacher droned on.

"This is boring" Riz said plainly, attempting to make conversation with Lana. After the situation in the classroom after her fight with Alya, the pair hadn't spoken since.

"That it is" Lana deadpanned, staring forwards.

"Look Lana i'm sorry, i shouldn't of butted into your personal life, what can i do to get you to forgive me?"

A small smirk spread across her face, just as she was about to respond, Cory interrupted.

"Oi, give us your sisters number"

"You what? you've been with every girl in the whole school, why would he give you his sister's number" Amin questioned, causing Lana to cringe at how true the statement was, and how she'd been one of those girls.

"Look i'm not racist man, we've been integrated, a new frontier eh?" Cory muttered.

Lana analysed Riz deeply. She could tell he didn't want to give Cory his sisters number, however under the horrible thing that is peer pressure, he shamefully gave in, handing his phone over to Cory.

"-so in larger organisms.." Miss carried on, causing a uproar of laughter and Josh making OTT orgasm sounds. Also earning a chuckle from Lana, causing Riz to look at her with a large smirk across his face.

"Shove off you idiot" Lana laughed as she pushed his arm roughly.

"- and you two, can you save the flirting for after the lesson?" Miss pointed out Riz and Lana making her way over, causing a deep blush to rise on Lana's cheeks, but what happened next surprised her even more.

"Oh please Miss, i don't know if i can wait" Riz grinned as he threw an arm around Lana, pulling her towards him.

Despite the fact she was greatly confused and uneasy, something about it felt extremely right.

                                               ❥

That evening, Lana found herself at Mrs Piracha's house, squeezed in-between Razia and Grandma.

Missy and Nas had been at it for what felt like hours, bickering back, forth, back, forth, but Lana's mind was elsewhere. She couldn't stop thinking about Riz's gesture in physics. What did it mean? Did it mean she he liked her? Did he actually want to flirt with her? Did her constant thinking about the whole situation mean she liked him? However, Lana was snapped back to reality when Missy stood up.

"You are no friend of mine" Missy screamed, pointing in Nas' direction. Mrs Piracha instantly pushed Missy down to her chair,

"Enough! get up, you, you, you out! they want to kill eachother? let them!" Mrs Piracha yelled.

"fine! but it's much easier to be friends again hm?" Mrs Piracha said a bit more gently, and with that she left, but not before turning to Lana, "I hope you can knock some sense into the bloody both of them."

This caused Lana to laugh slightly at her comment and seeing her simply give up with the girls silly behaviour.

"I don't know why your laughing" Nas snarled towards Lana.