I'D LIKE TO COMPLETE THIS CEREMONY

KINDA INAPPROPRIATE SORRY GUYS BUT IT NEEDED TO HAPPEN 🤍🤍🤍

Lana had been asleep for a whole 8 hours.

Cory had actually thought she had died too.

However, she hadn't, the lack of sleep had caught up with her and she was just so exhausted. Cory had brought Riz round the next evening as he wanted Lana up because Naveed was having a party as his parents were out.

"Lana?" Riz spoke softly, pushing open her door.

"Fuck off i'm sleeping" she grunted, head first in her pillow.

Riz simply laughed, flopping onto her bed, cuddling up beside her.

"Your coming out with us tonight"

"No i'm not"

"Erm, i think you are" Riz whispered as he traced lines on her back subconsciously.

"What can i do to make you let me sleep"

"Absolutely nothing" Riz chuckled as he pulled himself up, opening Lana's wardrobe, pulling out random clothes and throwing them at her.

"Get up" he huffed making his way back over to her, pulling her up by her arms. She instantly covered her face with her hands as it was revealed to Riz.

"I look ugly"

"You never ever look ugly, Lana, your beautiful," he smiled as he pulled her hands off her face, admiring her, "now get ready, i'll be back in an hour."

                                               ❥

"Naveed mate, what the fuck is that?" Cory laughed in his thick Yorkshire accent, holding up the two bottles of stain remover placed on the mantelpiece.

"Erm in case of spillages?" Naveed spoke seriously. It was clear to see he was getting stressed out. The party was on a high, Naveed's house full to the brim of drunk teens.

"It's meant to be a party" Cory chuckled.

"Yeah? with appropriate boundaries" Naveed argued.

"Is breathing allowed, mate?" Riz asked from the other side of Cory, Lana wrapped in his arms in front of him.

"Haha" Naveed deadpanned, turning away as he saw Josh and Max take out a cigarette.

Shannon came into Lana's view not long after, someone who Lana had grown quite close to the past couple of weeks.

"Look who it is, Shannon the cannon" Lana sang, pulling herself from Riz's grip and flying into Shannon's arms.

"Hey girl," Shannon called, "oh my god you look so god damn hot!"

"Erm so do you babe" Lana gushed.

Shannon pulled herself really close to Lana's ear to whisper,

"I'm trying so hard to get Cory but Chloe won't physically get off him"

"You get whoever you want to fucking get it" Lana attempted to speak seriously, pointing at Shannon as she tried to focus on her.

"Yeah, i'm gonna do that."

"You go girl" Lana yelled as Shannon danced away.

"She wasn't lying Lana, you look absolutely unreal" Riz slurred slightly coming up behind her, spinning Lana round so he could see all of her, his fingers grazing her hips. He loved to see Lana at parties. He loved to see her whenever, but he really couldn't deny how great she looked in a tight dress.

Riz didn't drink as often as Lana, however tonight he was quicker on the drink. Probably because he finally had his halo brace off and he could actually have some fun- much to Lana's excitement.

"Not so bad yourself, Nowaz" Lana smirked seductively, wrapping her arms around his neck and roughly kissing him, alcohol prominent in her veins too.

Wolf whistles sounded from around them, mostly from Chloe and Cory, Chloe practically climbing over him as he sat on the couch, a pissed of Shannon standing near them talking to Nasreen, who looked too uncomfortable for words.

"Do you wanna take this upstairs?" Lana whispered in Riz's ear.

"Oh shit, am i forgiven?" he gasped, stepping back.

"Hm, we'll see"

And with that, Lana was leading Riz up the stairs, and into the nearest bedroom.

He pushed her back onto the bed carefully, hovering over the top of her, placing both hands beside her head.

Riz paused for a moment, smirking at the girl underneath him, who looked nothing less of desperate.

"Am. i. forgiven-" Riz began but getting cut off.

Lana reached up, grabbing his neck and pulling him down to kiss her, his words lost against her mouth. His kisses were gentle, but it wasn't gentle she wanted, and secretly neither did he.

Taking control, she dipped her head, deepening the kiss, pulling him down harder onto her petite frame.

A deep groan sounded from low in his throat as she wrapped her arms around him, flipping him over so she was on top.

Riz kissed her back harder, her hands finding his hair pulling it lightly, him groaning louder this time.

"You do things to me, Lana" Riz admitted as he watched her on top of him, his voice low and husky, causing Lana's stomach to double flip on itself, leaving her breathless.

"I could say the same thing" Lana breathed, her lips travelling down his neck, the low sounds coming from Riz's lips were directly by her ear, encouraging her to continue.

"Lana" he whispered, into her hair.

She picked her head back up to face him as he suddenly flipped her back underneath him, him now on top.

"I would like to complete this ceremony ," he smirked, "now i can actually move my neck."

And that's exactly what they did.

IF ANYONE GETS THE PEAKY BLINDERS DROP IN LET ME KNOW😭😭

love u all xx