HAPPY NEW HOME

After lots of persuasion and confirmation, the Wilson brothers managed to convince Lana to move in with them.

It had been 5 days since her mother had attacked her, and the majority of the bruises were healing up nicely.

The girl had managed to move the majority of her stuff that would fit in Cory's room, the rest stayed at her own house, as it was only temporary and she only lived down the road.

"Sorry, about kind of barging in on your life" Lana smiled sheepishly turning to Cory who was sat on his bed, as she finished up her english homework.

"Eh that's alright" Cory laughed as he pulled Lana into a tight hug, "It's what i'm here for."

Lana said nothing but just hugged him back, feeling a very heavy guilt inside of her, she knew Cory struggled sometimes aswell, and felt awful about bringing more issues into his life.

The two were interrupted when Lana's phone rang.

"Hello?"
~
"Missy? is everything alright?"
~
"Right okay i'm coming just hold on i'll see you in a minute babe"

And with that Lana dropped her phone in her handbag and left Cory's room without a word, leaving him confused.

"Where are you going?" he called from the top of the stairs.

"Missy's, apparently it's an emergency, i won't be long"

                                               ❥

As Lana arrived at the back of Missy's house, she was faced with Nas who was stood at her back door.

"Lana-" Nas began as Lana interrupted her almost instantly.

"Nas, don't worry it's fine, i forgive you, there's no time for petty arguments when we've clearly got bigger things to worry about."

And with that, the two girls made there way into the house. The pair were instantly faced with a red faced Missy stood at the end of the corridor.

"Hey, what's happened?" Nas questioned Missy curiously.

Lana noticed a single tear slip down Missy's cheek as she struggled to find the words to say.

"It's Nana, she's dead."

"Oh Missy" the girls signed in unison as they engulfed her in a hug.

"We can't tell anyone, they'll take Haley into care, i'm scared, i don't know what to do" Missy whispered.

"Well usually we'd have to wash the body, but we don't really need to worry about that," Nas sighed, "Maybe we should get her dressed, into her best clothes?"

"Bloody hell she's not going down bingo" Missy smiled briefly, causing the two girls to smile back, glad Missy could find some light in the situation.

"Have you told the doctor, you do know your going to have to tell someone right?" Lana asked carefully.

"What and lose Haley?"

"Okay, Missy," Lana breathed, "We need to call the doctors, and there going to have to take her." Missy instantly began sobbing as Nas held her tightly.

Lana ended up being the one to make the call. After half an hour, the two men left with Nana.

"Thank you doctor" Missy spoke, her voice cracking slightly from the tears as the doctor left.

"Do you wanna stay at mine?" Nas questioned as Lana hugged her.

"Haley will be back soon, and your Mum will be wondering where you are" Missy sighed shaking her head.