Chapter 21-The 1z

MILD NSFW and Triggering

Hannah's POV

***********

Where the fuck is that bitch.Grace and I have been waiting for 30 minutes for the redhead to come get us and she has yet to show.

"Hannah?"Grace asks.

"Grace?"I say.

"Shut up.What are we going to do tonight?"

"I guess-"I start but then I finally spot Mamries vehicle coming from the street.

She pulls up and we run to it and get in.Grace in the front and I am right behind her.

"How was your night girls?"Mamrie says winking into the mirror.

I notice she is wearing the same blood stained cloths as yesterday and she has yet to brush her hair today,"Well,It was great but how was yours?"I ask smugly.

She blushes and stutters to answer,"It was um great."She says obviously embarrassed that she had been caught.

"So,you didn't stay with anyone?Perhaps a friend?Maybe a friend that you just so happ-"

"Yes I was with Chester last night.Nothing big happened."She says epizing on big.

I raise my eyebrows,"Well what did happen?"

"We may have,um,kissed."she says.

"MAMRIE!"Grace yells startling Mamrie making the car swerve and making me almost hit the window,"Sorry,but Mamrie.You like Chester?And Hannah knew before me?"She says.

"I figured it out and asked her yesterday when we were out in the hall.I didnt want to worry you about it until after we got back from the hospital."I explain to her.

She nods and the rest of the drive is quiet."Grace,I'm sorry."Mamrie says when we get to Grace's house.

Grace looks at her confused,"For what?"

"Freaking out.I know that Chester almost ruined your relationship but he didn't mean to.I know that he is sorry."

"Mamrie,I don't care who you love as long as it isnt my ex because then I will kill you.I'm okay with it."she says with a smile.

They hug and we all get out.

"I cant stay long or drink.Ches and I are going out to discuss last night."She says with a worried tone in her voice.

"Hey.It will be okay.If you need,after its over come over and you can cry on our couch and we can drink,just like always only sadder."I laugh at her.

"Our?"she says.

"Oh yeah.I'm moving in as soon as Graces wrist doesn't hurt to much."I say and she looks down guiltily.,"Stop,Grace,forget it.We aren't blaming you or anyone."I say pulling her face back up from the back seat.

"Well,its getting hot in here so lets go in and talk over wine."

"And cheese?"I ask hopefully.

"You and you cheese farto."Grace giggles.

"Why do you think I did a whole solo about cheese?"I laugh at her referring to Where Your Noms At.

"True."She says getting out.

We all get out of the car and head up to the door.Grace tries to open the door and it just opens.,"Must have forgotten to lock it I guess."Mamrie says walking in.

I grab Graces hand knowing that its a mess in there and we walk in.

"Grace,why don't you go sit down and we will clean a bit."I say dragging her to the couch.